TapJoy / account suspended

United States Review updated:

Tapjoy suspended "temporarily" my account. For many years I used Tapjoy in Avakin Life/Covet Fashion and I know rules. I don't think I violated any to have this suspension. Tapjoy don't have any reasons for this suspension and the contact with Tapjoy is impossible. It is unfair because in 3 years I have never violated its rules. Honestly, I no longer wish to play Avakin or Covet Fashion. Everything is a disappointment. I have been trying to communicate with Tapjoy for 3 weeks to see the reason why they perform that action and nothing. Is stupid.

Ri
Feb 19, 2019

Comments

• Wi
      25th of Mar, 2019

I completed three offers and submitted tickets for each. I have used tapjoy for four years. I know the rules and follow them. I have never been suspended before. I still don’t know if I am banned or suspended or why. Communication with tapjoy is totally cut off. I sent them the screen shots they require for proof of completion. If I did something wrong, they should at least tell me what the issue is so I have a chance to defend myself. I am attaching the screenshots so maybe someone can tell me what I did wrong.