Tan Chong Motor Holdings — new nissan serena c27 stock allocation
I placed my booking for premium highway star white colour with black interior leather seats before official launching on the 25.4.18 (No: 1009020) from Tan Chong Alor Setar Branch.
Before i placed my booking, I was informed and convinced that i will definitely get the car by end of May, if not by early June 2018 if i booked early (that was one of the main reason i booked the car). Car loan was approved early in May and i had even bought and get ready the plate number (VBP) (Unfortunately, now even VBR are seen on the road).
Until today, there is no news at all re date when can get the car. When i called up Alor Setar branch, no answer could be given. So, i called up customer after sales in HQ and i was told that they have limited stocks available, will check with their plant and get back to me. For a reputable company, i expect better answer than this. This is substandard and below expectation. U mean you take booking from the customers with all the promises but unable to deliver the goods as committed? As previous customers highlighted - What is the point and meaning of early booking where we don't get to enjoy and feel any difference? Please keep to the promises and be professional.
More Tan Chong Motor Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - nissan serena c27 stock allocation (tan chong malaysia)
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - my 2012 teana dashboard crack.
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - delay in allocation/delivery of c27 premium booked on june 24 2018
- Tan Chong Motors - a brand new nissan almera manual year 2015 - very unsatisfying repair and upsetting with the same issues
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - new car breakdown almera - vah1514
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - unexpected problem
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - late delivery
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - nissan x trail system problem, back to factory so many times still cannot solve
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - delay of repairing
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings - vehicle complaint