Talk Mobile Raza.com — Charged Landline rate on calling Mobile in India
I have an account in Raza.com registered on siddharth.[protected]@live.com email id.
I called to India on a mobile number. Raza.com considered it as a landlines/fixed number and charged me 4cent per minutes. I did complain against it they resolved it by saying that they will recognize the called number as Mobile number in future. And will charge 1 cent per minute in future.
As this was their system's fault not mine, I asked for reimbursement of my extra 3 cent per minutes that already deducted.
They refused it saying that it is not their fault. It is destination mobile career fault.
The talked to the customer care representative on call and he said they are not going to reimburse the amount and challenged me to go anywhere and lodge the complain.
More Talk Mobile Raza.com Complaints & Reviews
- Raza.com - Bad customer service
- Raza.com - Dishnnest company
- Raza.com - wrong charges
- Raza / Unlimited Calls To India - Over billing
- Raza.com - crooks
- Raza Communications - rates
- Raza.com - spam and fraud
- Raza.com - False advertised rate, hidden service fee
- Raza.com - bad software
- $2 Raza Keep Talking - expired pin number