TAG Heuer — the crown is broken
Hi, I received a Tag as a Christmas gift about 2 years ago. Recently, when I wanted to adjust the date, I noticed the crown detached from the watch.
I took it to the nearest dealer and was informed my warranty is over and I will need to pay for the repair. I am extremely disappointed that a watch of Tag caliber is able to break so easily. It was always my dream to own a Tag but now I am left with a bill.
This is a first time I am experiencing this with a watch. I have watches that are much older but no such issues.
More TAG Heuer Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon/tag Heuer - poor warranty/deceptive 
- TAG Heuer - poor quality 
- TAG Heuer - warranty 
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Watch - stops, if not wearing for 6 hours 
- TAG Heuer - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] TAG Heuer - ddgg-qjkp-c4vm
- TAG Heuer - eyewear frame quality
- TAG Heuer - leaky tag cau1112
- TAG Heuer - problem in the automatic for new watch (carrera)
- TAG Heuer - won't honor waranty