SWREG Inc.Horrible Software and Support

Horrible Software and Support
Bought Software from SWREG, Inc.

Buyer Beware.

The Software Revou is useless and so is support. I just want my money back.

NOW, I know why they don't offer 30 day Trial period.

Swreg, Inc order U414410401...

Manuel Nivar Oct 30, 2009

I paid 99.99 for Neat video and still wating for emails. No response any of my emails.

Manuel Nivar Oct 30, 2009

Somone need to stop those scammer

• St
    Steve UK Mar 03, 2010

I found SWREG Inc to be extremely helpful but I must confess all my enquiries were by E-Mail. I must be honest and say that a phone number would be useful but I can imagine from the tone of the complainant that SWREG would not like to tie up any of their staff with acromonious diatribe over issues on software. I also concur that whilst it is often frustrating to buy something that doesn't work the onus is on the purchaser to read reviews prior to parting with monies, Caveat Emptor.

If the Program you refer to is Hide My IP Address let me say it does work and works extremely well Vista has a way to ### things up with Parser errors or ShellexecuteEx but all in all your wrath should be directed at the little ### at Microsoft and not SWREG Inc

regards steve UK

• Fr
    Frankie H Jun 16, 2010

To Steve aka SWREG, Inc Digital River Frontman,

You are so full of it. If SWREG takes the money they can refund it. They were helpful to you because you're their pitchman! Glad they publish their EIN number because I'm going to the IRS as well as the Attorney General for Ohio and Illinois and Minnesota, too as sooon as I finish with the other two. Maybe one of them can convince the FTC to open a formal investigation into this company of companies business practices. BP revisited, huh? Ohio and Illinois dosiers will be in the mail tomorrow. Now regard that, sucka!

• El
    eldish Jul 08, 2010

Feel soooo stupid for falling for this scam. Ordered downloadable "Photo-Saver Software, " guaranteed to retrieve photos I had accidentally erased from my memory card from recent trip to Europe! Didn't get software and can't call anyone! So frustrating. Called my credit card and had charge removed.

• Ca
    cas1230 Nov 30, 2010

This company is a joke! I paid for software to unlock my iPhone and never received any instructions, etc. but they sure took my money and fast. I want a refund, but can't get in touch with anyone from the company at any numbers or email addresses provided. HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

• Xe
    Xenis L. Alvarado Cordero Mar 26, 2013

I got a new PC and downloaded the program to it, but the program does not accept the the Key or code.. Please I need some help or my money back. My email is: [email protected], Cel: [protected]. Xenia L. Alvarado Cordero, vieques, Puerto Rico...

• Xe
    Xenis L. Alvarado Cordero Mar 26, 2013

Tengo mucho coraje y decepción con el programa CurriculumFácil y la compania SWREG Digital River, porque mi antigua PC se rompió, instalo el programa en mi nueva PC y el programa no quiere aceptar la clave de acceso que ustedes me enviaron. Yo pague por ese programa y solicito respetuosamente resuelvan mi problema...

• Da
    datyd8 Jul 01, 2013

I have not received my purchased order license to unlock the purchase.
    [email protected]