Swissport Internationalswissport psa

E Sep 16, 2019

I would like to put in a formal complaint about one of the Passenger Service Agents who was working in Manchester Airport on 12/09/2019. She was working on the departure gate for Ryanair, my flight number was FR4007. We was waiting to check in when the PSA stopped us regarding our baggage, she said it was too big and that we needed to pay for it, this wasn't an issue for us however the PSA started to get really arrogant towards us and being very unprofessional. She was calling us names such as 'a silly little [censored]'. I do not appreciate being spoken to or spoken about in such a shameful manner. Me and my family of 6 had paid good money to fly with Ryainair. This appalling behavior had started off my sisters hen do in a very unpleasant manner!
I would like some sort of compensation in regards to the issues that happened whilst us boarding the plane.

I look forward to hearing from you. My email is [protected]@outlook.com to respond to this.

Ellie Mae Oldroyd