Swinton Insurance — silent calls
At the beginning of September, I received an unsolicited phone call from Swinton Insurance on my mobile phone. As I was at work at the time, I was unable to take the call and asked if they could call back at lunch time around 1pm. When the call came through unfortunately I didn't hear my phone ring as it was in my drawer and I missed the call. In the last 2 weeks, I have received a further six calls to my mobile phone and several more to my home phone where the caller has disconnected as soon as I pick up and say hello.
Swinton have used several different numbers to call: [protected]; [protected]; [protected]; I have never requested a call from Swinton and it is extremely unfair of them to harass me in this way.
More Swinton Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Swinton Insurance - bad service
- Swinton Insurance - illegal bank withdrawals
- Swinton Car Insurance - fraud and scam
- Swinton Insurance - extra charges for their mistakes
- Swinton Insurance - withholding no claims certificate
- Swinton Car Insurance - they owe me bank charges back and have not yet recieved them.
- Swinton Insurance Eltham Branch - continual problems + poor service
- Swinton Insurance - expensive insurance and bad customer service
- Swinton Car Insurance - overcharging
- Swinton Car Insurance - watch out