SwimOutlet.comBait and switch

I ordered 2 pairs of bib shorts on sale with 1-2 day shipping. 5 days later, i received 2 pairs of regular shorts, not bibs, and after calling was told 'sorry, you can send them back or pay full price for the bibs', which amounted to 174.10 they were asking me to pay for what I already ordered. I'm making complaints with ever organization I can and will take them to small claims court if neccesary as they are close to me and I've done small claims before and won.

• Ca
    Carolyn Chiodo Dec 03, 2006

I signed my daughter up for private swim lessons 2 months ago and paid the required fee. I have not gotten a call or response from a swim instructor.

• Ol
    Olsen Dec 10, 2009

We purchased a competitive swim suit for my son. He only wore it 8 times before it fell apart. The company refused to do anything about it. They only return un-used merchandice. BEWARE...this product was worthless but I paid a lot for it...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices