Sweepstakes Clearinghouse / laptop computer, android tablet, and sewing machine with accessories.
Above items on a Layaway Plan with company. Sent check which was returned by Post Office for being "undeliverable".
I phoned company and automated voice said the number was no longer in service. Could not leave message on the
company's website either. Have received no communication from the company. I would like to get a refund from
all the money I paid the company per our Layaway Agreement if they are unable to honor the contract. If they do not
contact me to arrange for the refund, then they have committed a Breach of Contract. My question: Since I am not the only
one complaining, has there been any action taken against the company, either individually or by a Class Action
lawsuit? Or can this issue be solved out of court?
More Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating! 
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - defective dell computer 
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes winning letter received 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - took my money and didn't send the product
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - prize fund unclaimed money
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - a letter that everyone else is, complaining about. 12 000 000.00.
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received obvious fraud letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - unethical behavior