Sweepstakes Clearinghouse / laptop computer, android tablet, and sewing machine with accessories.

1555 Regal Row, Dallas, TX 75247-3619, United States Review updated:

Above items on a Layaway Plan with company. Sent check which was returned by Post Office for being "undeliverable".
I phoned company and automated voice said the number was no longer in service. Could not leave message on the
company's website either. Have received no communication from the company. I would like to get a refund from
all the money I paid the company per our Layaway Agreement if they are unable to honor the contract. If they do not
contact me to arrange for the refund, then they have committed a Breach of Contract. My question: Since I am not the only
one complaining, has there been any action taken against the company, either individually or by a Class Action
lawsuit? Or can this issue be solved out of court?

Ma
May 09, 2019

Comments

• Fr
      May 25, 2019

775-773-5989 is their new telephone number and it is a working number now answered by Mark Stewart. Call before they change it again. He has been calling me since yesterday, trying to get me involved in their scam sweepstakes.