Swarovski — rubbish exchange policy
I bought a pair of earings and a necklace from Swrovski duty free store, paris. At the time of purchase I made it clear that the items were for my wife as a gift and if she does not like them then I will have to return/exchange these. I was assured by the sales assistant that it will possible to exchange/return the product worldwide in any swrowski shop within 30 days of the purchase. Now, my wife did not like the earings, so when we went to exchange / return the earings I was told that according to UK policy I was not entitle to do that. Neither the shop assistant at paris duty free said so neither the swrovski receipt that I have says this rule. when I wrote an email to the customer service uk, I was told that they cant do anything in this matter and I was asked to take argument to paris duty free shop. this is really unprofessional. now I have to live with 75 pounds worth of earings as a waste..
More Swarovski Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski Crystals - swarovski crystals are beyond repair!
- Swarovski - awful customer service
- Swarovski - earrings turning green
- Swarovski - losing my watches
- Swarovski - customer service
- Swarovski - défaut de fabrication - achat parure swarovski, grand baie, ile maurice
- Swarovski Nirvana Petite Ring - broken nirvana ring rip off
- Swarovski North America - dismal customer service at boutique
- Swarovski Snow Crystals - will not repair
- Swarovski - crystalline oval white watch