Suzuki Motor Corporationtextile business

Our Company (M/S World Export Pvt Ltd) haved bought new Suzuki Cultus car on 29th March, 2019 from Nadeem International Karachi showroom leased from bank Al Habib Zamzama Branch and received in Lahore on 11th April, 2019, When I received the car at that time speed meter of my vehicle is not working so, I complained to Sethi motors Lahore they launched complain and make me sure that meter will be replaced in 8 to 10 days. But I don't know how after few days meter start working. One day I got call from sethi motors and then informed me that your meter has with us you can visit us to replace it. When I went there they said your meter is working right now properly so, no need to replace it at all.

Today with run of 13000 km only, yesterday evening after about only 6 months of purchase I was going towards my home from office and when I was about to reach home around at 7:30 pm then suddenly both air bags were blasted and wind screen was damaged also hurt my hand too (attached are the images for your reference). Car was running at the speed of about 30 to 40 km, Thanks to Almighty Allah he has saved me from big accident as if I was at motorway instead of my society street then this accident might lost my life too.

How is possible Suzuki has passed this faulted car to customer, is Suzuki has no inspection process that assure the quality of every part. I am really afraid with such car now, You are requested to give me new car with the assurance that no fault will be found in new replaced car. Also note I am the only person for my family who earned as I am currently working as a General Manager at World Exports Pvt Ltd and drawing approx. Rs. 200, 000 salary per month. This faulted car is a big risk of my life that I can't put my life at risk at all as after me no one is for my family. Please take immediate action in such regards otherwise I will go with Media and consumer court for legal action.

Also my car is now at Master Motors Engineers DHA, Lahore and they have launched the complain of it too and also told me after check such faulted car that this is company fault and company will be responsible for it, You can send any team to check the faulted car at there. Also immediately provide me alternate car at your expense for my use till the time that my new car you will provide. If this is not possible then I will take car on rent and claim you the amount of similar engine capacity.

Attached are the images and video also registration papers for your further reference.

Looking forward for your useful reply in such regards.

Sa
Oct 03, 2019

Comments

• Ar
      Oct 04, 2019

Any official from Suzuki should respond on it to show their good customer services.
    This is totally Suzuki fault and noe nobosy is listening this complaint.

Should we throw this car in scrap??
    We should start and compaign on this issue?
    We should highlight this on social media and also on every social portal.

This is the matter of 2 million rupees or we can say the total lifetime savings of a salaried person.
    We should get up now and tell everybody about the Suzuki Products quality so to save maximum people of wasting their valuable money.

We need immediate response on it from Suzuki's official with authentic solution.

• Ar
      Oct 04, 2019

@ARehman Cars, Parts & Vehicles Suzuki Motor Corporation Customer Service textile business
    Suzuki Motor Corporation — textile business

Looking forward for your useful reply in such regards.

Sa Sajid Azeem Mirza Oct 03, 2019
    More Suzuki Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
    KG Suzuki - scammers [29]
    Suzuki Motor Corporation - malfunction of the radar brake support on the vitara [19]
    KG Suzuki - scam artists, criminals [4]
    Suzuki Motor Corporation - wagon r stingray car issue - adjuster issue (they said) [2]
    KG Suzuki - bait and switch scam [1]
    Suzuki Motor Corporation - air conditioning failure suzuki swift js2zc82s5g6301128
    Suzuki Motor Corporation - invoice issue
    Suzuki South - non professional attitude
    Suzuki Motor Corporation - warranty for suzuki crossover
    Suzuki Motorcycles - I paid cash and am still awaiting delivery
    Comments
    Ar ARehman 3 mins ago
    This is totally Suzuki fault and noe nobosy is listening this complaint.

Should we throw this car in scrap??
    We should start and compaign on this issue?
    We should highlight this on social media and also on every social portal.

We need immediate response on it from Suzuki's official with authentic solution