Suzuki Motor Corporation Logo

Suzuki Motor Corporation

Having problems with Suzuki Motor Corporation?

1800 777 088 (Australia)
8800 444 4220 (Russia)
1800 6950 (Vietnam)
+1 714 572 1490 (United States)
+44 808 501 1959 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 193 671 (Ireland)
+64 63 491 222 (New Zealand)
+43 662 2155 (Austria)
+420 221 586 654 (Czech Republic)
+49 62 515 700 (Germany)
+31 800 478 9854 (Netherlands)
+351 308 804 166 (Portugal)
+62 800 110 0800 (Indonesia)
+92 213 473 0333 (Pakistan)
+63 24 625 000 (Philippines)
+966 800 2440233 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 118 (Singapore)
+27 861 511 111 (South Africa)
+82 15 775 881 (South Korea)
+94 117 609 609 (Sri Lanka)
+66 23 203 644 (Thailand)
+54 810 555 3200 (Argentina)
300, Takatsuka-cho, Minami-ku

Vietnam
2 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City

Complaints & Reviews

scam

Anybody who cares about their hard earned money should stay away from the scam artists at KG Suzuki. Here's a recap of my horrible experience with them:

1. When I was talking to the sales person I was very clear that I needed to see the price that included all the fees. After he quoted me the price (which was $2000 higher than the advertised price) he said they needed to check my credit and specifically said if I didnt like the terms they offered me I could walk away without getting charged anything. When they started doing the paperwork they added around $2k in all kinds of additional fees. When I said I didnt want that kind of a deal they told me Id have to pay cancellation fee in the amount of 10% of the purchase price! When I complained that the sales person told me I wouldnt have to pay anything if I didnt like the terms, the sales person acted dumb and said he "didnt know" and the guy doing the paperwork said "you should read the small print" They openly acknowledge that their sales people lie! So they basically forced me into buying the car.

2. Six months later I was moving and had to sell the car. When I was selling it the buyer pulled up Carfax report and turned out that the car was always registered in New York and was in a major accident before I bought it. The Carfax report that KG Suzuki showed me before I bought the car was for the same year, make and model but it was for a car that was registered in Philly and had a clean record. KG Suzuki showed me a fake Carfax report! which cost me thousands of dollars when I was selling the car.

3. Warranty refund. I was naive enough to buy a 3rd party warranty from KG Suzuki. When I sold the car and asked for a refund, the warranty company sent it to KG Suzuki within 10 days. It took me 4 months and around 30 phone calls to finally get a PARTIAL refund. They used a million excuses for the delay, when I demanded to speak to the manager they wouldnt even tell me his name, and when I finally got through to him (his name is Richard) he simply hung up the phone. So when 4 months later, after I was constantly calling them and threatening a lawsuit they sent me a check for $800 instead of $2000 that they were supposed to send. When I demanded an explanation Richard had a nerve to act like I was trying to take something thats his. He claimed there's a paper that I signed that said that there is a $1700 cancellation fee (warranty was for $2500). Lier! When I was getting the warranty I specifically asked what Id get if I cancel it before the contract expires and I was told Id get the prorated balance back and that there's $25 cancellation fee. I told Richard to fax that paper that he claims I signed to me and he never did. But its pointless to even keep trying because it would take nothing for these criminals to forge my signature.

KG Suzuki is run by top notch scam artists. Their business is not selling cars, it scamming people out of as much money as possible, they know you wont go back there again so they try to steal as much from you as they can. They should all go to jail and I think someday they will.

• Ei
    eiman Jul 19, 2011

I went for a vehicle priced at $19, 999. Great deal, so I thought, once I inquired about the vehicle I was told that the deal in order to get it at that price was that I had to finance. Although I had the money to buy the car cash I thought it wouldn't hurt to finance $9K. To my surprise those $9k became $24K overall I would wind up paying almost $35, 000 for a used 2008 vehicle with 64, 000 with a lot of imperfections. What a freaking Scam!!! This is false advertisement, do not fall for the low prices because in the long run you will pay twice the advertised price once you go through with the financing part.

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Please help if you can. Were you able to take any action against them? If so, how?

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were yo able to take any action against them? If so how?

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were you able to take any action against them? If so how? Please halp if you can.

• Rv
    RV85 Oct 17, 2013

Avoid this dealer at all cost! Now named Platinum automall. I wanted to cancel an extended warranty and they asked me to go into the lot to check milage and then locked the gates and took off the plate from the car! after 20days! I had an active loan and registration! The police came and they couldn't do much because it was a contractual matter. It just makes me outraged to know that sleazy people like this are allowed to have business where they publicly violate other peoples rights. They are simply professional robbers.

harassing me, my family members, and friends out of state

My fiance bought my an '07 suzuki forenza new. We fell behind when I started into nursing school because i was not able to work and of course, they call to find out when they will get the money. The loan is in his name, but i told them to contact me ONLY because i pay the bills and handle the money. We would give them a date when we "thought" we could pay them. If we could not make it, we would tell them. Then we would ask for help, defer pymt, change pymt date, refinance, etc. They refused all. Recently, they have started calling my father, mother, brother, aunt in NY (we live in charleston, sc), best friend in NY who i grew up wth and havent talked to in over a year, my fiance's uncle who lives up the road from us, and our neighbor who lives across the street...on top of that, they call his work (fire dept) WE DID NOT PROVIDE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES OR NUMBERS AS REFERENCES and on top of that they are calling people who are mostly related to me, and ppl with even different last names. How do they even know I know these people? We told them to stop calling SEVERAL TIMES, told them we sent them a certified letter and told them to quit harassing our family and friends...their response "well obviously it got your attention to call us, etc...we will do whatever it takes to get the money" etc...we were not even 2 months behind yet, and either way, is that NOT illegal??? My dad told me the lady told him how much we owed, how many days late, etc...and when i confronted the lady she said she did not give any personal info...BS!!! I am SICK of these people and am ready to get an attorney.

• El
    Elizabeth Young Mar 27, 2011

For 3 and 1/2 years I have paid my car payment a week to two weeks early. In July 2009, Suzuki changed their bookkeeping system, and changed my account number. Unfortunately, I had already sent out the check before they sent the letter informing me of the change of account numbers. They have my check somewhere, but havn't applied it to my account. I've made 7 phone calls regarding this situation, and never get to talk to the same person twice.The customer service department never let the collections department know what is going on. As a result, I have received dunning letters both at home and at work. I would send another check to the new account number, but as inept as they are, they would eventually cash them both when the lost one is found. Then I would be out an extra $300. They are very unprofessional and confused.

bait and switch scam

SAW A CAR LISTED ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES FROM KG SUZUKI FOR $24, 990 AND SPOKE TO A SALESMAN FOR TWO DAYS...

scam artists, criminals

• Ny
    NYC335M Oct 02, 2010

I agree, this dealer is terrible and I got bad vibes from the moment I walked in..I had a similar experience and changed my mind halfway into the deal and walked out after they said they were adding $3700 onto the listed asking price for a "certification"

• Cl
    clydejay Mar 21, 2013

they are the worst they gave me a fake gap insureance and added 4000 to the listing price that imran khan is a crook i dont even think its his real name that mother @@@ker lucky he has camres in his room cause he would have gotten a beat down

• Ka
    Karman12 Mar 29, 2013

If anyone is interested in getting even with these guys text me at 203-687-7958 they stole over 5, 000 of my money. They lied about the sale price and refused to give me any paper work for about 30 days.

• Rv
    RV85 Oct 17, 2013

Im sorry for your experience

How can there be so many negative reviews and claims and reports and no legal action is taken on this dealership. I agree with you they should all be in jail.

I paid cash and am still awaiting delivery

I took the time to be very thorough by phoning ahead of time to let Phil know I'd be in to pay IN CASH for my scooter on the Friday so he could start with the registration papers so long. I understand that there is a one or two day waiting period for due process to be followed and was happy to wait those 2 days. It's now been 7 days and i still don't have a scooter to show for the R14 500! I have given an ultimatum to them now that i either get the scooter or I'll be in for a cheque and take my business elsewhere. Would you believe they want to blame the licensing and registration departments for their lack of progress? It makes me wonder ...am i being taken lightly because I'm a woman or are they just so uninterested in keeping their customers happy.

not delivering on promises

I purchased a second hand vehicle from Bryanston Suzuki. My vehicle is a 100% but there was a few items shortmissing which the sales agent promised to supply. Till now I have not received my spare key which Paul has promised me. I even took my car in on the 27th of July for them to take my car to have the key encoded and still the key has not been made or supplied. I honestly feel that this dealership did not keep their word a sales agent working for a company is the face of the company and Paul constantly lied about the spare key. This is appalling service and I would not recommend anyone every buying anything from this dealership as they are not trustworthy! Even though we have complaint on Hello Peter, spoke to the customer relations officer no one from the dealership has the decency to even get back to us. Now when we followed up with the supplier of the key we were told that Suzuki Bryanston said they will not pay or supply the key!! This is going back on a promise made by Paul!! Could someone from this dealership please take accountability and own up to promises made and supply my spare key!

Dear Customer Service Officer,

Let me introduce my self. I am Dr Syed Ali Hassan, working as Senior Product Manager in sanofi aventis Pak. Ltd. head office, Karachi. I regularly get my car service done at suzuki show rooms. I only opt for Suzuki show rooms for their quality service and my trust that I will get the best quality service at authentic and authorized suzuki show rooms.

I handed over my car to Suzuki South workshop which are authorized dealers of Pak. Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd. The address of Suzuki South is 25/1, Sector - 23, Korangi Industrial area, Karachi. I handed over my car in the morning of 24th Feb., 2010 for 25, 000 Kms Inspection. I specifically mentioned not to change the engine oil and oil filter. When I went to collect my car back, the bill showed charges for engine oil and oil filter change. When they asked the concern advisor to explain this oil change, he repiled that " the oil condition was so bad that they have to change the engine oil".

I was really surprised to know that because I changed engine oil and filter just one day back from Shell Petrol Pump in my presence!!! It was not possible that in just one day the oil condition has gone to this level that they have to change the oil. I showed them the receipt of Oil change with yesterday date (23rd August, 2010). Then they deducted the amount from my bill.

When I was leaving the work shop, they asked me to fill the feed back form but I refused in anger that I will give my feed back through e-mail to head office. In reply the advisor replied that "we have not charged you for that oil change".

I am so disappointed as my trust was badly shattered due to this incidence. I onyl go to Suzuki Motors for reliablity and trust otherwise I can go to any street work shop for same services. I am deeply hurt due to this incidence and will never ever go to ANY of Suzuki show room from now onward and will advice the same to all my dear one's. I will prefer road side work shops as same is going on at Suzuki "authorised" dealers.

PS: I have attached 2 documents for the proof. (1. Bill 2.Oil change reciept dated one day before service)

Dr Syed Ali Hassan
Sr. Product Manager - Aprovel team
sanofi-aventis Pak. ltd
+[protected]

Suzuki Alto

scammers

Stay away from kg suzuki... Everything about this dealership is a lie including prices!!! (sasha, jay...

poor service

I took my vehicle to New Bern NC Mazda Suzuki dealership to be serviced. Upon Pick up of my vehicle on July...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices