Suzuki Motor Corporation Logo

Suzuki Motor Corporation

Having problems with Suzuki Motor Corporation?

1800 777 088 (Australia)
8800 444 4220 (Russia)
1800 6950 (Vietnam)
+1 714 572 1490 (United States)
+44 808 501 1959 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 193 671 (Ireland)
+64 63 491 222 (New Zealand)
+43 662 2155 (Austria)
+420 221 586 654 (Czech Republic)
+49 62 515 700 (Germany)
+31 800 478 9854 (Netherlands)
+351 308 804 166 (Portugal)
+62 800 110 0800 (Indonesia)
+92 213 473 0333 (Pakistan)
+63 24 625 000 (Philippines)
+966 800 2440233 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 118 (Singapore)
+27 861 511 111 (South Africa)
+82 15 775 881 (South Korea)
+94 117 609 609 (Sri Lanka)
+66 23 203 644 (Thailand)
+54 810 555 3200 (Argentina)
300, Takatsuka-cho, Minami-ku

Vietnam
2 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City

Complaints & Reviews

bait and switch

BUYER BEWARE. 8/9/2014 I saw a car that looked almost too good to be true. I called about it, and being as that I'm from out of town, tried to negotiate over the phone. While they barely negotiated at all, we both agreed on a price that suited us both. I told him "that sounds good, I will see you soon." We drove for 180 MILES, through TERRIBLE RAIN you could barely see through and Atlanta traffic. About 30 miles away, we gave them a call. It was 8:00 and they closed at 9. We were driving through Atlanta by this time and the traffic and heavy rain was really slowing us down so we called to let them know we were still coming. They said okay, and said they would pull the car out and clean it up so we could look at it when we got there. About 5 minutes later, we get a call back from them stating that THE CAR HAD ALREADY BEEN SOLD, they had no idea we were coming. They said they had another car the same model, but in a different color we could go look at (that's not even listed on their website). We were really angry and bummed at this point. How could a car that had been on the lot for a month and a half sell the day we go and try to purchase it? We go there anyways and as soon as we walk in, they're sitting there waiting for us, a scene that looked much too rehearsed. They tried to ARGUE with us, NEVER ADMITTING FAULT for the situation. They said it was our fault because we never said we were coming. We told them that wasn't true, that everyone heard the words "I'll see you soon." We go and look at the other car just for the heck of it IN THE RAIN WHILE THEY SAT IN THEIR OFFICE and not only was the bumper very obviously damaged, it had rust and wires exposed in the back of the car. And to add insult to injury: this car was 2, 000 MORE than the one we went to go buy. What a joke. We told him, "you should have at least given us a courtesy call, we drove through terrible rain 180 miles to get this car." They all LAUGHED about that, thinking it's funny we drove all that way through a terrible storm? And then Ken said, "We don't make negotiations over the phone." Uhh, that's not what we said, we said you should have made a courtesy call. And by the way, you have $50, 000 and up cars on this Suzuki lot (with NO Suzukis?) and you're saying you don't make negotiations over the phone? How do you sell these cars? So the next day we look up reviews and see other people who have been through very similar experiences with these people and see the listing for the car we went to see not only STILL UP on their website, but with ADDED PICTURES and $1, 000 BUMP UP IN PRICE. Was this some kind of sick joke? These people have no respect for customers. Not once did they take fault and apologize. These crooks should be SHUT DOWN.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Aug 11, 2014

You called about a car... They told you about the car... Someone else bought it first...

It sounds to me like they are a dealer selling cars... If they hold cars for everyone that calls them then they lose the sale that is in front of them...

You could have offered a down payment with a credit card and then they would have held it... Keeping in mind that the deposit would not be refundable if you backed out...

• Pi
    p*i*s*s*e*d**o*f*f Aug 11, 2014

i had the same thing happen to me at a local place... this is a typical scam

• Jc
    Jcw8398 Aug 14, 2014

Mr MkStItCh, do not try to act like you wouldn't be pissed off if a car dealership did this to you. They are supposed to hold it if you are on the way. And any dealership would if the car even actually existed. That's not really my complaint though--my complaint is that the car never even existed and they knew that the whole time and tried to get me up there 180 miles away with a buyers mind and stick me with a piece of c*** car for 2, 000 more. Look them up, they are notorious for bait and switching. They don't even have half the cars listed on their website on their lot. I don't see how this business is even still allowed to be running! It's almost a week later and that car that was "sold" 20 minutes before we got there is still up on their website. They're a bunch of crooks. And do not get me started with deposits! Those are scams too in my book. They probably would have tried to offer me one if the car even existed, but I do not have money to throw away or to support scam artists.

worst dealer!

I had the worst experience of my life with KG Suzuki. I went there to look at a specific car (2017 Mercedes-Benz C300) and from the start it was nothing but horrible. For the first hour the car was not there and I was told 3 different stories about where it was. Keep in mind that they knew I was coming from 2 hours away to look at it. Before I even saw the car they asked me multiple times to do the financing and insurance. I repeatedly told them no and they still insisted I did. I still declined and finally the car arrived...with no gas. They had to take the car to get gas and came back with no gas because their gas card had no money on it. So finally 2 and a half hours after I had gotten there I got to drive the car. The car was making a very strange sound when I turned to the left but the sales person told me that it was the street making the noise...it wasn't. Finally we get back and I told them that I needed them to check out the car and to replace the tire that had a whole chunk torn off of it and to replace a piece on the front. They told me it would take 5 minutes. An hour went by and I was getting angry with the lies they kept telling so I walked into the garage myself to see my whole hood open with a bunch of parts taken out and one of the mechanics finally told me the truth that there was something wrong with the car and they were fixing it for me. He seemed like a nice guy and I trusted him that when the car was done it wouldn't have any problems. I went to eat and came back an hour later to the car still not done. They told me that the part was being delivered and should be there any minute. About another hour goes by and I was about to leave and to get me to stay they told me that they'd send one of their guys to go pick it up and I would have my car in 30 minutes. I did not want to do any paperwork until the car was fully fixed and I could drive it again. They kept pushing me to do it and told me that if I did my insurance it would not go through until the car was actually purchased so I agreed to that which took about 45 minutes then I talked to the finance person about prices. All together this was about another hour and my car had still not even started getting worked on. They proceeded to lie to me again and tell me that the man picking up the part was 6 blocks away and had the part I needed with him. After a half hour the mechanic I had talked to earlier came outside and told me the truth about everything and that the part would not be there tonight and he didn't want to let me take the car home like that. He offered to get me a hotel room and I declined because I had to work in the morning. He was very nice and apologized to me a million times. I'm not sure his name but he was the only good person in that whole place. I walked back into the dealer fuming and talked to the owner who told me he would give me $350 dollars off of the car. Which now that I think back to it is absolutely nothing but for some crazy reason I accepted his offer. He told me he'd give me any car on his lot to take home and that he'd have it dropped off for me in the morning. I filled out all of the paper work which they threw about $7000 in fees into my price but I guess after being there for 9 hours I wasn't really in my right state of mind. I ended up taking this P.O.S. car home that had the emergency brake light on. They told me it was just the sensor but it definitely felt like the emergency brake was stuck on the whole way home. The next day I called them multiple times to ask about the car and they told me it was leaving at 2 even though the day before they said it would be ready at 9 am. They knew that I had missed class the night before and had to leave my house by 5 the latest. 5 comes around and he's still not here. They keep telling me they're going to have him call me and tell me where he is but he never does. Finally at 6:30 the man calls and tells me he's 200 miles away...my house to the dealer is not even 200 miles apart. At this point I tell the owner that I don't even want the car and to just come pick up the car he gave me but he tells me that I already signed all these papers and the car is now mine...after arguing with him for a good hour calling back and forth the man calls me and tells me he can't find where I live and he's a half hour away and that I need to come meet him. I had no idea where he was and had to stay on the phone directing him to somewhere I could find. I met him in a dark parking lot and could not even see the car. I got in and the low tire pressure light was on but he told me just to shut it off even though obviously it was on for a reason. I couldn't even argue with this man because he barely spoke english so I took my car and left hoping to never have to speak to any of them again. Two days later I take my car to be inspected. I needed new brake pads and rotors and 2 new tires because one of the rear tires had a bubble and the tires on there had been discontinued. After calling and holding for 20 minutes at a time every time I called and arguing with them about paying for anything, they sent me the brake pads and rotors but said they're not paying to put them on or for the tires. Everyday that went by for about a week they changed their minds about paying for anything. One day they were, the next they weren't and so on. So I ended up just paying for it myself and eating the $800 thinking it would be the last I'd have to put in to my car that I had just purchased. Until my check engine light goes on...I took it over to my mechanic and he told me it was a giving him a code for the gas cap so he just reset it figuring the gas cap was loose and said if it came back on he'd had to look further into it. The next day I went to get gas and the pump kept stopping. Tried multiple cards and even went to another gas station before taking it over to my mechanic again. Right away he knew what the problem was and told me I was going to have to take it over to Mercedes. I called KG Suzuki to let them know I was taking my car over and what the problem was and they said it was covered under my 9- day warranty. The next day when Mercedes contacted them they told them that they are not paying for anything and not to contact them again. Then when I called they told me that I'd have to bring my car there to be fixed if I want them to pay for it, which it does not say in my warranty, but I told them that I do not have enough gas in my car to get there since I can't put gas in and that if they'd like to send a tow truck to pick it up and bring it there that would be fine. They proceeded to tell me that we'd work something out and that they'd call me back in a half hour. I received no call as I did not every other time they told me they'd give me a call back. I called back after the weekend on Monday and asked to speak with the owner Kenny. He refused to get on the phone with me and I told them that if he did not want to speak with me I'd have to get my lawyer involved. He had a sales person tell me to have my lawyer call him. I did have my lawyer call and he would not get on the phone and asked one of the sales people to tell my lawyer to write him a letter. Now, the part I need for my car is going to cost me another $800 dollars so all together I'm already putting about $1700 dollars into a 3 year old car that I've had for a little more than a month. I suggest that no one ever buys a car from here. They deserve to be shut down. This is absolutely not how you run a business. I hope this review helps everyone else not to get stuck in my situation.

• Da
    Dave S Mar 28, 2011

I bought a 2017 A4 with 58k from KG Suzuki. Since the first day I picked it up I have been running full mobil 1 synthetic and replacing it every 6000 miles. I was driving on a weekend vacation less than a year later and my oil light came on. I checked the oil and it was full. The next day I got an oil change just in case. I didnt know the oil change history from the previous owner. Well the oil light wuoldnt go away so I took it to the dealer. They said I have sludge and needed a new oil pick up tube. Which I paid for. Not knowing the history of these problems as Kinney Galani wouldn’t say anything about that.

About 7 months later I was flipping through some paper work that came with the car. The letter with recall on this problem fell out. I contacted Audi America and they said if I could provide documentation that they would repay me. Valvoline instant oil change was able to mail me all of my receipts. Audi sent me a check. Problem solved and I considered myself lucky…so I thought.

Now 2 years and less than 25k later I find myself without a car for 2 weeks while they are repairing the same problem yet again. The dealer says that it is still covered, however is this going to be a routine repair? Am I eventually going to get stuck replacing the engine? I planned on driving this car for a long time. I currently have 97, 000 miles on it. I love the car but can’t stand the unreliability with this motor!

My advice is this, if you want to buy a good car, don’t ever go to KG Suzuki. Those people are a bunch of scam artist.

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were you able to take any action? If so how?

scam

Anybody who cares about their hard earned money should stay away from the scam artists at KG Suzuki. Here's a recap of my horrible experience with them:

1. When I was talking to the sales person I was very clear that I needed to see the price that included all the fees. After he quoted me the price (which was $2000 higher than the advertised price) he said they needed to check my credit and specifically said if I didnt like the terms they offered me I could walk away without getting charged anything. When they started doing the paperwork they added around $2k in all kinds of additional fees. When I said I didnt want that kind of a deal they told me Id have to pay cancellation fee in the amount of 10% of the purchase price! When I complained that the sales person told me I wouldnt have to pay anything if I didnt like the terms, the sales person acted dumb and said he "didnt know" and the guy doing the paperwork said "you should read the small print" They openly acknowledge that their sales people lie! So they basically forced me into buying the car.

2. Six months later I was moving and had to sell the car. When I was selling it the buyer pulled up Carfax report and turned out that the car was always registered in New York and was in a major accident before I bought it. The Carfax report that KG Suzuki showed me before I bought the car was for the same year, make and model but it was for a car that was registered in Philly and had a clean record. KG Suzuki showed me a fake Carfax report! which cost me thousands of dollars when I was selling the car.

3. Warranty refund. I was naive enough to buy a 3rd party warranty from KG Suzuki. When I sold the car and asked for a refund, the warranty company sent it to KG Suzuki within 10 days. It took me 4 months and around 30 phone calls to finally get a PARTIAL refund. They used a million excuses for the delay, when I demanded to speak to the manager they wouldnt even tell me his name, and when I finally got through to him (his name is Richard) he simply hung up the phone. So when 4 months later, after I was constantly calling them and threatening a lawsuit they sent me a check for $800 instead of $2000 that they were supposed to send. When I demanded an explanation Richard had a nerve to act like I was trying to take something thats his. He claimed there's a paper that I signed that said that there is a $1700 cancellation fee (warranty was for $2500). Lier! When I was getting the warranty I specifically asked what Id get if I cancel it before the contract expires and I was told Id get the prorated balance back and that there's $25 cancellation fee. I told Richard to fax that paper that he claims I signed to me and he never did. But its pointless to even keep trying because it would take nothing for these criminals to forge my signature.

KG Suzuki is run by top notch scam artists. Their business is not selling cars, it scamming people out of as much money as possible, they know you wont go back there again so they try to steal as much from you as they can. They should all go to jail and I think someday they will.

• Ei
    eiman Jul 19, 2011

I went for a vehicle priced at $19, 999. Great deal, so I thought, once I inquired about the vehicle I was told that the deal in order to get it at that price was that I had to finance. Although I had the money to buy the car cash I thought it wouldn't hurt to finance $9K. To my surprise those $9k became $24K overall I would wind up paying almost $35, 000 for a used 2008 vehicle with 64, 000 with a lot of imperfections. What a freaking Scam!!! This is false advertisement, do not fall for the low prices because in the long run you will pay twice the advertised price once you go through with the financing part.

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Please help if you can. Were you able to take any action against them? If so, how?

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were yo able to take any action against them? If so how?

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were you able to take any action against them? If so how? Please halp if you can.

• Rv
    RV85 Oct 17, 2013

Avoid this dealer at all cost! Now named Platinum automall. I wanted to cancel an extended warranty and they asked me to go into the lot to check milage and then locked the gates and took off the plate from the car! after 20days! I had an active loan and registration! The police came and they couldn't do much because it was a contractual matter. It just makes me outraged to know that sleazy people like this are allowed to have business where they publicly violate other peoples rights. They are simply professional robbers.

harassing me, my family members, and friends out of state

My fiance bought my an '07 suzuki forenza new. We fell behind when I started into nursing school because i was not able to work and of course, they call to find out when they will get the money. The loan is in his name, but i told them to contact me ONLY because i pay the bills and handle the money. We would give them a date when we "thought" we could pay them. If we could not make it, we would tell them. Then we would ask for help, defer pymt, change pymt date, refinance, etc. They refused all. Recently, they have started calling my father, mother, brother, aunt in NY (we live in charleston, sc), best friend in NY who i grew up wth and havent talked to in over a year, my fiance's uncle who lives up the road from us, and our neighbor who lives across the street...on top of that, they call his work (fire dept) WE DID NOT PROVIDE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES OR NUMBERS AS REFERENCES and on top of that they are calling people who are mostly related to me, and ppl with even different last names. How do they even know I know these people? We told them to stop calling SEVERAL TIMES, told them we sent them a certified letter and told them to quit harassing our family and friends...their response "well obviously it got your attention to call us, etc...we will do whatever it takes to get the money" etc...we were not even 2 months behind yet, and either way, is that NOT illegal??? My dad told me the lady told him how much we owed, how many days late, etc...and when i confronted the lady she said she did not give any personal info...BS!!! I am SICK of these people and am ready to get an attorney.

• El
    Elizabeth Young Mar 27, 2011

For 3 and 1/2 years I have paid my car payment a week to two weeks early. In July 2009, Suzuki changed their bookkeeping system, and changed my account number. Unfortunately, I had already sent out the check before they sent the letter informing me of the change of account numbers. They have my check somewhere, but havn't applied it to my account. I've made 7 phone calls regarding this situation, and never get to talk to the same person twice.The customer service department never let the collections department know what is going on. As a result, I have received dunning letters both at home and at work. I would send another check to the new account number, but as inept as they are, they would eventually cash them both when the lost one is found. Then I would be out an extra $300. They are very unprofessional and confused.

bait and switch scam

SAW A CAR LISTED ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES FROM KG SUZUKI FOR $24, 990 AND SPOKE TO A SALESMAN FOR TWO DAYS...

scam artists, criminals

• Ny
    NYC335M Oct 02, 2010

I agree, this dealer is terrible and I got bad vibes from the moment I walked in..I had a similar experience and changed my mind halfway into the deal and walked out after they said they were adding $3700 onto the listed asking price for a "certification"

• Cl
    clydejay Mar 21, 2013

they are the worst they gave me a fake gap insureance and added 4000 to the listing price that imran khan is a crook i dont even think its his real name that mother @@@ker lucky he has camres in his room cause he would have gotten a beat down

• Ka
    Karman12 Mar 29, 2013

If anyone is interested in getting even with these guys text me at 203-687-7958 they stole over 5, 000 of my money. They lied about the sale price and refused to give me any paper work for about 30 days.

• Rv
    RV85 Oct 17, 2013

Im sorry for your experience

How can there be so many negative reviews and claims and reports and no legal action is taken on this dealership. I agree with you they should all be in jail.

I paid cash and am still awaiting delivery

I took the time to be very thorough by phoning ahead of time to let Phil know I'd be in to pay IN CASH for my scooter on the Friday so he could start with the registration papers so long. I understand that there is a one or two day waiting period for due process to be followed and was happy to wait those 2 days. It's now been 7 days and i still don't have a scooter to show for the R14 500! I have given an ultimatum to them now that i either get the scooter or I'll be in for a cheque and take my business elsewhere. Would you believe they want to blame the licensing and registration departments for their lack of progress? It makes me wonder ...am i being taken lightly because I'm a woman or are they just so uninterested in keeping their customers happy.

not delivering on promises

I purchased a second hand vehicle from Bryanston Suzuki. My vehicle is a 100% but there was a few items shortmissing which the sales agent promised to supply. Till now I have not received my spare key which Paul has promised me. I even took my car in on the 27th of July for them to take my car to have the key encoded and still the key has not been made or supplied. I honestly feel that this dealership did not keep their word a sales agent working for a company is the face of the company and Paul constantly lied about the spare key. This is appalling service and I would not recommend anyone every buying anything from this dealership as they are not trustworthy! Even though we have complaint on Hello Peter, spoke to the customer relations officer no one from the dealership has the decency to even get back to us. Now when we followed up with the supplier of the key we were told that Suzuki Bryanston said they will not pay or supply the key!! This is going back on a promise made by Paul!! Could someone from this dealership please take accountability and own up to promises made and supply my spare key!

Dear Customer Service Officer,

Let me introduce my self. I am Dr Syed Ali Hassan, working as Senior Product Manager in sanofi aventis Pak. Ltd. head office, Karachi. I regularly get my car service done at suzuki show rooms. I only opt for Suzuki show rooms for their quality service and my trust that I will get the best quality service at authentic and authorized suzuki show rooms.

I handed over my car to Suzuki South workshop which are authorized dealers of Pak. Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd. The address of Suzuki South is 25/1, Sector - 23, Korangi Industrial area, Karachi. I handed over my car in the morning of 24th Feb., 2010 for 25, 000 Kms Inspection. I specifically mentioned not to change the engine oil and oil filter. When I went to collect my car back, the bill showed charges for engine oil and oil filter change. When they asked the concern advisor to explain this oil change, he repiled that " the oil condition was so bad that they have to change the engine oil".

I was really surprised to know that because I changed engine oil and filter just one day back from Shell Petrol Pump in my presence!!! It was not possible that in just one day the oil condition has gone to this level that they have to change the oil. I showed them the receipt of Oil change with yesterday date (23rd August, 2010). Then they deducted the amount from my bill.

When I was leaving the work shop, they asked me to fill the feed back form but I refused in anger that I will give my feed back through e-mail to head office. In reply the advisor replied that "we have not charged you for that oil change".

I am so disappointed as my trust was badly shattered due to this incidence. I onyl go to Suzuki Motors for reliablity and trust otherwise I can go to any street work shop for same services. I am deeply hurt due to this incidence and will never ever go to ANY of Suzuki show room from now onward and will advice the same to all my dear one's. I will prefer road side work shops as same is going on at Suzuki "authorised" dealers.

PS: I have attached 2 documents for the proof. (1. Bill 2.Oil change reciept dated one day before service)

Dr Syed Ali Hassan
Sr. Product Manager - Aprovel team
sanofi-aventis Pak. ltd
+[protected]

scammers

Stay away from kg suzuki... Everything about this dealership is a lie including prices!!! (sasha, jay...

poor service

I took my vehicle to New Bern NC Mazda Suzuki dealership to be serviced. Upon Pick up of my vehicle on July...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices