SuperPagesYellow pages

Michelle cheetam was the sales rep who soy me my yellow page add campaign.the process started in February ot 2017.the new directory didn't print until July of 2017.The add in the directory was wrong from from every aspect and Michelle cheetham quit with verizon in July. I spent the entire day in their office in may designing the add and signed for it. I asked verizon to credit me for this add and they literally found it funny I spoke with super visor after super visor to find out that the sales rep Michelle cheetam forged my signature earlier in the month on the incorrect add to ensure she received her sales commission before she quit working there.I spoke with her supervisors in her office who could care less.now I'm stuck with these add holes and must go to court to win this.Watch out for these sharks they are liars and thieves !

• Su
    supermedia Jul 14, 2011

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: [email protected]

Your Full Name and Title:

E-mail address:

Brief Complaint Description:

• Th
    This Chick May 15, 2011

I just received an unsolicited phone call from a woman who was seeking information about a supposed listing of my residence on Superpages.

I simply stated that we have no listing on SuperPages, nor had we even heard of such a thing prior to the phone call.

She ignored me and asked if my phone number was a house or business, to which I promptly replied that it was none of her business and hung up the phone.

• Ad
    Adsucker May 12, 2011

We are ending our contract with Idearc aka Superpages advertizing. We did not have a single call. Average cost was just under $500.00 a month. Nearly broke our firm. At one point we asked for, and received a copy of the $2.50 pay per each click billing for about a 45 day period. 90% of the charges were for words and single letters that could NEVER have brought any business to our company. I don't think we were supposed to see that list. But we did and we still have it. Someone there was likely in trouble for sending it. If you are fighting with this group, you must get your hands on your Click Keyword List. That is where they are cheating their clients. I don't have the cash to take them to court right now but I will soon, and hope to get this corrupt company closed down. I have worked all my life as an honest business man and by gosh I won't stand by while a huge company such as Idearc - Superpages rips off clients and treats them like dirt when they complain. Game over Idearc, I am telling the world what you did.

• Ph
    Pharmacist1 Nov 13, 2010

I got into a contract due to the deceptive marketing practices of this company. I was told that my business would appear on all search engines when people are looking for products or services that are on my keyword list. So I updated my keywords and agreed for a $80 (approx) billing per month. Two days later, I have noticed that my business was not appearing on any search engines and sent an e-mail to my representative There was no response.

Then I got busy and did not get back to it till I received a bill from them. Then I checked again to see if the business would appear on the search engines and it did not. This time I called them and was told that I did not sign up for that service though they do offer the service and had a 1 year contract with them for listing in superpages.com. I sent them an e-mail to opt-out of the contract. They would not take me off the contract.

1. The representative lied about the service on offer.

2. I had no idea that the agreement was binding for 1 year.

I contacted the customer service dept and billing dept couple of times and was promised that some one would call back each time. One time someone called and said that they will send it to "security department" for further investigation. Again did not get a call for about a month. I called them again and I am being told that the contarct is binding and there is nothing they can do about that. I will take it to every forum possible. They are clearly knowingly deceptive and shameless.

I am also wondering if anyone on this forum had their issue resolved by replying to the company response. I really doubt it.

• Id

E-mail address:

Brief Complaint Description:

• Ca
    cassidy strong Jun 07, 2010

i was told that i had a 2 week grace period to cancel my account. The sales rep told me that he could guarantee me work within the 2 weeks.. they built my website wrong and i was getting calls for people looking for an accountant, plumber, HVAC, ect... i would ask them the number they were dialing and it wasnt even my number. They said they got it online.
    It was coming close to the 2 weeks and no work and with all the website issues i had, i wanted to cancel.. My sales rep would not call me back or answer any emails. I tried his supervisor and all the way up the chain but no return call.. As soon as the grace period was up i recieved a call to try and straighten it out but now i was locked in...

Since then they have continued to bill me and no work.. i have tried to resolve this but no luck.. My credit was destroyed by this and i have lost my building supplier credit lines so now i have to pay for all my material up front.

Superpages is a scam and they do not care about their customers. i have documented emails and correspondence from supervisors and this sales rep showing that they were messsing up the whole time... If anyone has found an avenue to fix all this please help!

• HOME REPAIRS Jan 17, 2010

Totally screwed up from day one! with misspelling,
    the wrong e-mail direction, no stamp of approval'
    so called superpages gurantee, not where they,
    suggested it would appear...I was fooled by the,
    accredited BBB stamp(not what you think).
    in my opinion they sabotoge there customers, so they' will spend more money to (upgrade)...
    check this out, go to superpagesscam.com
    absolute deciet..IN MY OPINION!