Super 8 Worldwidecontacting manager/ refund

S Aug 15, 2018

I recently stayed at the Super 8 Address: 3216 Churchland Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321. I booked the reservation on 8/03/2018 late at night and for check out the next day however that was accidental and I meant to book it for 08/04/2018 and for check out the next day. I did not realize the mix up until the hotel employee informed me of the issue when I arrived. The employee stated that this issue happens from time to time however she would try to refund the money. She did try however after her failed attempts, she stated that she would have the manager try to issue the refund. I still stayed the night of 08/04/2018. I was also charged $113 this night after already being charged $108 for the previous night. I also contacted Wyndham which pretty much was no help. After a week of waiting they informed me that I would have to contact the manager. I called the Super 8 location several times and left my information twice. I was told each time the manager would be in on a certain day however when I would call back the next employee would tell me to try another date. I did this several times and still I have yet to talk with the manager. No one is trying to help me at all and I am tired of the runaround. I've stayed at several Wyndham Hotels but this is by far one of the most unprofessional establishments ever and I'm sure I will not stay at another one.