Sunocoservice received at gas station

R

I filled up at Verifone Gold Disk FL store # ***********; site ID: 277518; terminal 003 on 29 March 18 at 11:47 AM. There was no instrument to clean the windows. When I asked the attendant (who I believe was the owner) for paper towel to clean the windows, he was extremely rude and refused to give me a second paper towel to dry off the wet windows. His excuse was that others had stolen his window washing instrument and that he was not required to provide anything to clean the windows. As an aside you might also be interested to know that he was smoking in front of the pumps. I do not care about the latter, but I do care that my windows were very dirty and I was unable to clean them. In addition the bathroom was not clean. I would think that you would not want this person or station representing Sunoco. Sincerely, Robert Livesey.