Sun Devil Autodishonest

I took my car in to have the hoses replaced. The mechanic only replaced two radiator hoses. I left and immediately had a Check Coolant Low light. Made a U Turn and went back to the shop. Was told it must be an air bubble. Two days later the light was back on. This time I was told by Craig Globokar (store Manager) that it must be the sensor. The next day the light was back so I went back in and was told by Craig Globokar it was the sensor again. Today, I returned to Sun Devil auto and was told by Mike that there was a leak in the heater hose. Evidently, the store manager, Craig Globokar, cannot find leaks or identify any major issues with cars. I was charged $358 to replace the hoses. I now have a major leak.

The General Manager, Chris Doster, is very dishonorable man and completely lacking in integrity. When I brought this to his attention, he indicated that they would not refund my money for labor despite the mechanic's indirect admission of ineptitude. These shops charge $82 per hour, they are not worth $.05.

• Rc
    Rcantrel Jun 19, 2011

I took my car in to have the hoses replaced. The mechanic only replaced two radiator hoses. I left and immediately had a Check Coolant Low light. Made a U Turn and went back to the shop. Was told it must be an air bubble. Two days later the light was back on. This time I was told by Craig Globokar (store Manager) that it must be the sensor. The next day the light was back so I went back in and was told by Craig Globokar it was the sensor again?. Today, I returned to Sun Devil auto and was told by Mike that there was a leak in the heater hose|. Evidently, the store manager, Craig Globokar, cannot find leaks or identify any major issues with cars?. I was charged $358 to replace the hoses/. I now have a major leak;.

The General Manager, Chris Doster, is very dishonorable man and completely lacking in integrity.. When I brought this to his attention, he indicated that they would not refund my money for labor despite the mechanic's indirect admission of ineptitude, . These shops charge $82 per hour, they are not worth $.05.

• Ri