The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sugardaddyforme.com — Unable to Cancel Membership - Continue to Charge My Credit Card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Website SugarDaddy.com and SugarDaddyforMe.com both are owned by Peter Stolz, a convicted felon involved in Psychic 1-900 Fraud. Now he is obviously at it again, charging my credit card monthly even though I have requested that my membership be terminated months ago.
What kind of a dating website is it that does not offer customers a way to delete his or her account via a click. This company requires you to send them a cancel request, and even after sending the request numerous times, you never hear back from them!
Forget this Sugar Daddy dating website, its a scam. I rather use one of the other Sugar Daddy dating websites instead. The only way to deal with these guys is to call your Credit Card company and challenge the charge. Luckily for me, I did that and got all my money back!
More Sugardaddyforme.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sugardaddyforme.com - Fraudulent Charges
- Sugardaddyforme.com - FAKE SUGAR DADDY
- Sugardaddyforme.com - They are clearly purposely billing people knowing they have canceled
- Sugardaddyforme - Credit card fraud
- www.Sugardaddyforme.com - Unauthorized billing - unable to cancel 3 day trial
- Sugardaddyforme.com - I want my page permanently deleted please!
- Sugardaddyforme.com - Unauthorized charges
- www.Sugardaddyforme.com - www.sugardaddyforme.com SCAM
- www.Sugardaddyforme.com - Won't reply to my cancellation requests
- Sugardaddyforme.com - added description to my profile without my permission