Suddenlink Communicationstv/internet

I am new customer and my interaction with suddenlink has been the most inconvenient experience ever. The day of my set up a technician never arrived and I had taken the day off. They were supposed to arrive between 2-5 yet I was waiting until 8 pm to either see OR speak to someone bc I was also on hold for over an hour waiting for customer service! I finally spoke with someone who channeled it up and the next day I received a phone call from a supervisor and was automatically scheduled for a time slot I wasn't able to make bc I didn't know it existed and was called 20 mins before!! I told the representative the night before I needed an evening slot so why was I scheduled for a mid day slot? The supervisor gave me a line and I didn't hear from him the rest of the day. TODAY I call customer service and scheduled a time for set up. Apparently despite all my troubles I happened to be placed at the end of the time slot when I SHOULD have been the first! I'm in the military and Ive been serving back to back tours overseas for 8 years and I come back home and this is what I have to deal with. Suddenlink has made my transition a complete nightmare and has not only inconvenienced me but my coworkers and possibly other suddenlink technicians as well bc now, since the initial technician never showed up or gave a call, someone else has to pick up the slack. Very unprofessional business.

Cr