Suddenlink Communicationsinternet

. I have had intermittent service for the last 3 months, as in it works for 20 minutes then it doesn't work for 30 minutes or more. I have had numerous techs come to my house in that span of time. They have replaced my modem and the line to my house as well as the box outside my house and the problem persists. The problem has gotten much worse in the last month. When I call Suddenlink I am on hold for 1-2 hours and then when I get a person I am either hung up on midsentence or told my issue needs to be escalated and someone will call me back which never ever happens. Thursday 10/3/2019 I advised the representative I was speaking with who told me she didn't know when the problem would be fixed and that it would require a visit from a tech again that I would be reaching out to the BBB, FCC and my attorney general. Upon hanging up with her my internet came back on but I had an error that said Walled Garden Error 5. I assume this was done to punish me. The appointment I was given was for Saturday 10/4/2019 and no one ever showed up, this has happened at least 7 times in the last 3 months with the tech not showing up. I waited again on hold Saturday after the tech didn't show up for over two hours only to be told someone will call you back, then at 11:14PM I got a phone call informing I would get a callback in up to a week because they were still not able to find an agent to speak with me. I have been called back a total of 5 times and told that same thing and now it is an hour past the time they should have called and no one has called. I need internet that works at least 80% of the time. I don't feel I should be paying almost $100 a month for something that works less than half of the time. I also should not be lied to, hung up on and ignored by the same company I am paying almost $100 a month to provide a service to me. Keep your promises, do your job, call people back.

Ca