Suddenlink Communications / internet

I have been a suddenlink customer since oct 2016, every time it rains my internet service deteriorates to the point it is unusable. it usually returns about an hour after the rain stops. I have called many times but by the time someone comes out there isn't a problem.
just this month
March/12/2019 we had a little rain and as usual the problem occurred, however this time it was out for 9 hours, the next morning a service tech arrived and said everybody on this block has the same problem, there isn't anything he can do about it, it's a maintenance problem. "it's a crack in the hard line" then he left.

March/17/2019 "today" no rain this time 7:00am the problem started internet didn't return till 7:30pm. over 12 hrs.
this problem has been going on for me 2.5 years now, and who knows how long before that.
it's obviously getting worse.

I am a retired electronics engineer, I spent 5 years working on docsis modems for Motorola, this problem isn't rocket science. you need to get some one out here while the problem is occurring and have them trace signal strength along the hard line till it drops off. it's not that hard to find this problem.

I don't understand why it hasn't been fixed a long time ago.

I am including a screen grab of my computer trying to ping a web site as you can see it's terrible, there will also be times the web site is unreachable.

Weston Norgress
4562 N. freiday ln.
kingman az 86409

Suddenlink Communications

• Updated by Weston Norgress, Mar 18, 2019

There is something a little odd here I have kept close watch of the times the internet goes out and the this is a little strange to say the least.

DATE TIME START TIME ENDED