Suddenlink Communicationscable internet and television services

I have been having intermittent problems with my service for a long time and it is getting worse. I was told by a service tech last Saturday that we had a loose connection or loose drop on the pole, and he put in an order to have someone out to fix it. That was a week ago and we have heard nothing. He also said may also need a new modem since my internet download speed is about 1/4 of what it should be. I've heard nothing about that, either.

Tonight I was just hung up on by "customer service representative" Darcin when I asked for a supervisor after waiting on hold for FOUR HOURS. I have spent more than 12 hours on the phone with them this month alone, three not-returned phone calls, two technician no-shows, and for this pleasure I get to pay nearly $200 per month! One customer service person I spoke to about two weeks ago said she would have billing call me and give a credit on my bill, but of course I never got a call or a credit.

I could write a book about the service problems we have had. Internet goes out several times a day. Tiling (Suddenlink's word) on most channels, sometime minor and sometimes so bad you can't get through even one minutes of a television program. Every time you call you get a recording telling you that they are "experiencing longer hold times than normal". I have sat on hold as long as 4 hours, all the while listening to the recorded voice thanking me for being a loyal customer and saying how much they value me - Trust me, I do not feel "valued" or "appreciated" in the least!!

Ta