Studio 88 Centurion Mallclassic cortez nylon black

S

Good day, Madam/Sir,

I bought sneakers (Classic Cortez Nylon black) on the 15th September 2017 and had only worn them for one day on Monday 25th September for few hours, only to find out that the right shoe was torn.

Took back the shoes on Wednesday 27th 2017 at Centurion mall Studio 88 explained the problem with the shoe they told me that the regional manager is not at work his on leave and they had said that I must leave my contact details they will call me back till today I haven't heard from anyone, I had to call them and find out what the problem is.

I spoke to Kabelo and ask him about my shoes he said that he was not there when the incident happened, and told that I should wait for 2 weeks they call me back hence there are no sizes at the moment.

I don't know what more to do with me I have the slip they just took the sneakers back, I would like the matter to be resolved urgently hence I am running out of patience and I am thinking of taking the matter to hello peter.

Kutlwano Sechele