Stubhubwont reprint my stolen tickets

I am writing to you out of total desperation. I have purchased tickets to the Justin Beiber concert in Miami this upcoming January. My home was burglarized and the tickets were stolen. I have contacted stubhub to have them reprint the tickets and they told me that they are unable to do so because the owner of the tickets said the vendor (ticketmaster) does not want to reprint the tickets. I have contacted both ticketmaster and American airlines arena and they have informed me that they have plenty of time to reprint the tickets before the concert. I bought these tickets for my granddaughter has her sole and only Christmas gift with a lot of sacrifice and I am heartbroken for her that she will not be able to attend. Please if there is anything you can do to help a 7 y.o. dreams come true. I would appreciate it endlessly. She is his self-proclaimed #1 fan and it would make all her dreams come true to see Justin Beiber. I paid over $1700.00 for these tickets ( I can provide receipts from stubhub and credit card company) and not only does stubhub say that they cant be reprinted (which is not true) but they only want to refund me 50% of what I paid. I think it is unfair and I don’t care for my money back I care to put a smile on my granddaughters face and make her dream come true. Please help me!!

• Cl
    Clevelander customer Dec 12, 2012

Stub Hub is a known scam artist . I bought tickets to see Sting, and never received them. When I called, the number did not work and I had to file a police report and still was never reimbursed.