Stubhubnon existing seats

R

We purchased 2 Row D seats at almost $600 for a Rush concert. When we got to the venue there was no Row D as it is an "imaginary" row for the handicapped. If you are in a weelchair you are placed in the front and a folding chair is provided for the companion. When we asked for assistance at the venue they would not provide the folding chairs as we are not handicapped. We even offered to move if a handicapped person arrived - which would not have happened since we were the only ones who purchased those specific seats - but the venue did not accomodate us. They were actually enjoying it since we were "duped" by online brokers. So we ended sitting at a picnic table outside the concert area, with no access to seats. I called Stubhub, trusting that their fan guarantee would cover and refund, but after talking to an employee and a Supervisor I was informed it was too late for a refund and that I should have called when I received the tickets. I asked how would I have known the seats did not exist until we got to the venue the night of the concert? The Supervisor responded that unfortunately there was nothing she could do and would only refund their fees. We will never use Stubhub again and will let our coworkers, friends and family know not to use Stubhub either.

• Ra
    rafarodz Oct 03, 2010

Yes, the venue map had the Row as the 4th from the stage. When we were at the venue looking for our seats, we realized that the Rows started at E, and we had purchased the tickets for Row D.

• Ye
    Yertix Jun 24, 2011

Enter comments/problems/suggestions on Yertix dot com. It's ticketing company with a mission of creating a clean marketplace for fans to exchange tickets safely and without the outrageous fees!! and of course provide a stellar customer service.

Yertix dot com