[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless โ€” zte mobile hotspot

R Sep 03, 2018 Review updated:

3 days ago I purchased Mobile Hotspot with with Straight Talk. They are saying somehow when I've had my mobile hotspot turned off for the last 2 days that I have used $100 worth or 10 megabytes of data out of the 15 megabytes that I purchased they are saying that I only have five megabytes left in my Reserve when just last night I had 10 and it's supposed supervisor added all 10 megabytes for me so that would put me having 10 megabytes remaining of data and not just five. How do I go about getting the megabytes back that I have not used because I powered off my mobile hotspot device?

• Straight Talk Wireless's response ยท Sep 10, 2018

This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

• 9w
    9wood Sep 03, 2018

your dealing with trac fone
    guess there theory is if your phone is off you will get minutes deducted or charged as well?
    doesn't pass the smell test that lame excuse
    you are pretty much talking to yourself when you call them
    I would goto a better provider