[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless — zte mobile hotspot
3 days ago I purchased Mobile Hotspot with with Straight Talk. They are saying somehow when I've had my mobile hotspot turned off for the last 2 days that I have used $100 worth or 10 megabytes of data out of the 15 megabytes that I purchased they are saying that I only have five megabytes left in my Reserve when just last night I had 10 and it's supposed supervisor added all 10 megabytes for me so that would put me having 10 megabytes remaining of data and not just five. How do I go about getting the megabytes back that I have not used because I powered off my mobile hotspot device?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- Straight Talk Wireless - customer service and management
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive