Sterling Optical, Bethesda Marylandhorrible manners

A

I have been a patient at Sterling Optical for approximately 5 months, and have never experienced such a horibble receptionist before. She was rude, yelled, interrupted and slammed the phone down several times. She also stated she was the "owner" and would not let me order any new contacts because I had, missed an appointment, that I could no control over! I asked her nicely if I could speak to someone else and she refused and continued to yell nonsense. The doctors there are amazing and have always taken such good care of me, but I have worked in a doctors office for 2 1/2 years, and I highly doubt many people would want to deal with such bad manners and uneducated staff.