Sterling Optical, Bethesda Maryland — horrible manners
I have been a patient at Sterling Optical for approximately 5 months, and have never experienced such a horibble receptionist before. She was rude, yelled, interrupted and slammed the phone down several times. She also stated she was the "owner" and would not let me order any new contacts because I had, missed an appointment, that I could no control over! I asked her nicely if I could speak to someone else and she refused and continued to yell nonsense. The doctors there are amazing and have always taken such good care of me, but I have worked in a doctors office for 2 1/2 years, and I highly doubt many people would want to deal with such bad manners and uneducated staff.
More Sterling Optical, Bethesda Maryland Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Optical - no refund policy
- Sterling Optical - awful experience - poor quality - no refund policy
- Sterling Optical - bad lenses
- Sterling Optical - this man is unprofessional, I believe he is a crook, he is completely unreasonable and a bully
- Sterling Optical - customer service
- Sterling Optical - unable to provide service for hearing impaired customers.
- Sterling Optical - glasses replaced
- Sterling Optical - prescription sunglasses/customer service
- Sterling Optical - glasses/lenses
- Sterling Optical - there is no email address or phone number to directly reach sterling optical...