Stepwheel OutsourcingFraudulent immigration

I have got mail from stepwheel outsourcing pvt ltd-Delhi reg.job opening on last Aug 2015.Then i called them and asked, then they asked Rs 4000 for technical evulation, along with my documents.They told that after technical evaluation, if result comes positive they will give interview, otherwise the money will refund.Then my result comes positive, and they had given one telephonic interview on Night 10:30.They had asked some questions and they told that i had selected for the company in Abudhabi-Penspen.
Then i got one mail from stepwheel on next day, that i had cleared the interview.Then they asked me to pay Rs 6840 0 along with a set of documents.Then i had paid the amount and i had submitted the documents within 4 months.I am not getting any responses reg. visa filing.Then i mailed them, then on the next day they had called me and told that the visa quota was over, as i had submitted my documents very late.This is the reason they are telling now, .Then i had called to Abudhabi company office and enquired about the interview, then they are telling that no such interview has been conducted.Now they are not picking my call, and now i am worried with the amount i had given to them.Now i understand that they are completely fake.

Guys, so please dont go to stepwheel outsourcing pvt ltd-Delhi, They are completely fake.Please they are utter waste.
I am having full proof
For more information [protected]@ymail.com.
Contact no:[protected]