Stearns and Foster — Warrantee
I purchase a S&F Sunshine Estate King mattress. After a few years, rotating every couple of months, I found that I was sleeping in such a hole on my side of the mattress it was actually difficult to roll over as I would be rolling up hill. I contacted S&F and they sent me back to where I purchased the mattress, The Great Indoors. The Great Indoors couldn't help me because I didn't have a receipt. I went back to S&F and went through their process of pictures, and measurements. The mattress still has the tag with the construction date which is still well within warrantee. Again they sent me to The Great Indoors, which has since closed down. No one was telling me my complaint was not valid. I was caught in a process that they could just push me off. I purchased what I thought was a high quality product from a reputable company and felt I was just given the run around with now options to solve my problem.
More Stearns and Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times!
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress!
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - Failure to Honour Discount
- Stearns and Foster - Defective mattress
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - indent in mattress
- STEARNS $ FOSTER - MATTRESS
- Stearns & Foster / Sealy Mattress - Fraudulant warrenty