STCpoor customer service!

R

Beware of attempting to complete the activation of phone service with STC!! Okay... Saturday got to office 2 hours to give them Iqama copy and register for service and told to call after hook up to get options like DSL and long distance, Sunday night my villa connected, called monday told not in system yet to all tuesday, Tuesday talked to three CSRs one said bring iqama copy to activate service second said I needed to be there when technician shows up and third said call tomorrow so I made appointment for technician that afternoon planning to give him another copy of my iqama, technician shows up announces he is here drives past my villa to back of compound and then 5 minutes later leaves without stopping, I call STC ater that an dthey say "call tomorrow", Wed. I call they say technician hasn't completed it in the system and to call saturday, I get techs phone number call him and he says he will close out right then, I call CS again and they say call saturday, I call another and he says bring in iqama copy saturday.

My goodness!! phone hooked up for 5 days and as far as I know now the reason I can't call in to get DSL or international calling could be because the technician hasn't closed it or I need to go back to the office again and give them another copy of my iqama (I gave them one when I signed up in the office) to "activate" it then I call back later to add options. Honestly I just want to choke the F#[email protected] out of someone. Why wasn't i told when I signed all these other steps. I was just told when it was hooked up to call back for dsl or long distance. This crap makes me want to quit and leave the kingdom.

• Updated by mohamed azar · Dec 29, 2016

my stc modem not working
    my land line no 4010212

• Updated by shibin shaji · Oct 02, 2017

i need technically support y because my stc fiber connection not working red light.

• Updated by Rizwanullah · Oct 03, 2017

I have paid the bill last week and today I can see another bill which is not correct.

• Updated by Chaudhry Nisar · Feb 20, 2018

not working internet.

• Updated by Nenebelandresespinosa · Aug 13, 2019

dear sir .. please deactivate all my sms servicess from my sim [protected] so i can recharge comfy because my stc sim in my mobile is disconnected

• Updated by Kumar Chowdary · Nov 08, 2019

I was not taken any STC sim cards, but there is a bills on my iqama, what is the solution to cancel those bills

Mohammed Nesar Feb 10, 2020

[protected] bill details

• Ta
    tawfiqss Feb 02, 2020

I have received below message,

from +966 [protected]
    Dear customer your atm card has been blocked. data has not updated yet. please urgently contact [protected]//[protected]

• Ku
    Kumar Chowdary Nov 18, 2019

This is my iqama number : [protected]
    I was not purchased any iqama number under my iqama but there is a bills on my iqama number.
    How come that bills with out using

• Lo
    lonski ocol Feb 11, 2019

i would like to ask, why my stc number is not functioning, i can't receive any messages from it and even call. when i try calling my number it says that my number is closed. but i received message last jan 1 and after that its not functioning. thank you.

• Ed
    Edward Guila Nov 19, 2018

stc be fair, i already pay for my internet disconnection but you keep on sending me bill! this is my phone no. [protected] i keep on calling your 900 hotline but it always tells me that the number is incorrect

• Na
    Naushad32 Nov 13, 2018

Assalam alaikum sir I have 1 net sim 10 gb how can I check Howmuch mb balance my iqama number [protected] please inform me

mohamed azar Nov 12, 2018

my stc internet line not working

Babar biswas Nov 12, 2018

Too much slow my wifi

• As
    Asees Asi Nov 11, 2018

This is not my permission
    Pzz close this sim no
    Virgin [protected]
    Virgin [protected]

• Ei
    Eilhem Sangcal Nov 11, 2018

to may it concern i pay money for my stc internet billing and it is partially paid but until now it is deactivated please fix this problem as soon as possible for you good kind and services thank you

• Kc
    Kc Jalover Nov 05, 2018

Please take an action regarding an STC technician who owns this number [protected]. He's been bothering me and making threats to my safety. This technician is an employee of NOKIA-STC located at Jeddah KSA. Please ban him to make any personal calls using his company sim or take a disciplinary action.

• Qa
    qasan Nov 04, 2018

This is my STC Internet billing account number [protected]. I am paying SR 160 per month but receiving the bandwidth as promised. Whenever, I used it, the bandwidth I received is 1MB or lower. It is hard for me to use my internet from 6PM to 12 PM. Kindly make it better, otherwise I am thinking to quit soon.

Regards

Qaiser

• Ra
    Ravi Smaty Oct 31, 2018

i shifted my office to muhayel branch and taken a 330 gb prepaid internet service.i am not getting 4g speed and some times no signal.please help me out.
    i need speed internet for our office work

Shahiryar khan Oct 31, 2018

Dear,
    i am facing internet issue form last 4 days kindly fix my issue ii am calling at 900 but they are connecting... landline number is [protected].. my name is shahiryar ID # [protected]... and mobile number is [protected]

• Yu
    Yusufkhaledha Oct 31, 2018

I forgot my puk code number nw I am in India urgently I need my puk number asap please

harisingh001 Oct 31, 2018

Dear Sir,

My Name is Hari Sinh from jubail, I have a STC WIFI. WIFI number :[protected].
    I'm using the same wifi more than a year, But now a days I didn't get the proper speed while using the Internet through WIFI. So please help me to solve this problem.

My contact No.[protected]
    Mail.Id:[email protected]

Bandarusa Oct 22, 2018

Dear STC Team,

I called several times regarding to internet slow in all my 3 SIM cards i got many advices from call center agent and my STC app nothing done to solve the problem. I pay 400 SR per month I got 0 service.
    I got the packege to enjoy the internet, right now I keep my self busy calling STC

My Name is: Bandar Altalhi

Hamid ijaz Oct 22, 2018

My Internet is very slow I have paid the bill yesterday but its speed is not good it is very slow . The third light on the modem automatically disconnect sometimes .
    My
    Username is : [protected]@stc.net.sa
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone number : [protected]
    Please check it .

• Ab
    Abdul basit shaikh Oct 21, 2018

I am using stc Internet.. my router is flashing a red light which is in the form of a key..
    Kindly, need a fix.. thank you
    You can reach me through
    [email protected]

• Ti
    Tiger India Oct 21, 2018

This same number i buy before 2 months now i have another stc sim on my iqama but this number will have all of my friends and family so this person doing wrong think.
    He massage my family and friends and abused them.i want to cancel this number or suggest him to buy new fresh number.
    Do something please.

• Hi
    hibathulla parammal Oct 16, 2018

I want to service my STC home broadband for speed problem

my plan is 10Mbps for 149per month
    now get only 1 Mbps

my stoic broadband no is {[protected]}

my contact number [protected]

location Sahara -old macaw Judah road

• Gm
    gmailazhar Oct 16, 2018

hi
    my name is azhar my iqama no# [protected]
    A cc no# [protected]
    I paid my stc bill on last month that is 24 of July 2017 and again i received the bill with same amount that is 200 SR. because still a month is not yet completed and i received a bill.
    i need to know the reason.

Badal khan Sep 18, 2018

My whatsapp banned. already 4 days but not open my whatsapp.. please return my whatsapp number +[protected]

shahzad anjum Sep 18, 2018

Aslam o Alikum,
    Dear Sir,
    My Stc Dsl wifi Modam is Not working.
    No.[protected]...Name..Yasin shahid
    every 1 or 2 months My internt serivice stoped for many days. I, m completely Dishart Stc Dsl service for my area..
    i have a big problem for complain services.
    my mobily no. registrar in my Stc Dsl profile So i did not complain

• Ju
    junie24 Sep 18, 2018

Good afternoon,

Please deactivate my mobile # ([protected]) in my account name Junie L. Candole Jr. Iqama # [protected]. Because my mobile phone was stolen by a taxi driver.
    So that I can buy a new Sim card because I tried to buy a new one but it can't be possible.

• Ri
    Rizwanullah Sep 11, 2018

I would like to disconnect my house internet connection. I have no outstanding payment. My brother went to STC office in Jubail but he was told to pay 200 as outstanding payment which is not correct. Please advise.

shibin shaji Sep 11, 2018

i want techical support

• Am
    Amit0124 Sep 11, 2018

Dear Sir,
    Please rectify our complaint against low internet and Wifii Speed last three days.
    Location : Al-Batha, P.O. Box. 2887, Near Bengali / Sudani Market saad & abdullah Al-Zakrey Building.

pls take strict action on that. and rectify our complaint as soon as possible.

mazhar qhadri Sep 10, 2018

Dear sir,
    STC is deducting some Riyals from my mobile balance as an "airtime advance" whereas i didn't applying any "airtime advance" or any other special offer.

Please look into this matter and stop the deducting riyals from my mobile balance.

Your early attention will be highly appreciated.
    Best regards,
    Mohammed Mazhar

Hazrat Usman Sep 05, 2018

sir i have sumbit online application for stc landline internet before three days but still not recive any response mi iqama number is [protected] and my mobile number is [protected] and landline number is [protected]

• Na
    Naveed Nisar Sep 04, 2018

I have already internet in my home i just shifted from old home to new home that's why i need to transfer my old services here technician came and he solve but he said i will come back untill i finish my another client i give me another phone number and he put wrong cables for me now he close the mobile kindly check and tell me

Mohammed133 Sep 03, 2018

Unayzah — STC wifi broadband Lines Very very slow plz solve this problem soon ... plz

shah1234567 Sep 02, 2018

Dear i want to closed my land line # [protected] ASAP i pay three month with out using and now again you send me invoice of 758.62 SR. why you sending it even i closed my telephone line in tahliya street office and that time i pay 500 SR.

shahzad umer khan Sep 01, 2018

I changed home so please change my land line and net line
    I already complain but no response
    My mobile number [protected]
    I'd. [protected]

• Ph
    Philip Ambu Sep 01, 2018

We bought STC data plan at Dammam Hotel staff using his visa number. But when I bought a recharge coupon it cant be recharge. I need help.

• Fa
    Fahad gujjar Sep 01, 2018

Please sir slove my problem internet is very slow working 2 months before good but now is very bad service not good working slove the problem other waise i am close the conection.

• Ar
    Arbabahmed Aug 29, 2018

عميلنا العزيز ..
    جاري تفعيل اشتراككم في خدمة انترنت لا محدود
    لهاتفكم رقم [protected]
    اسم المستخدم و كلمة المرور:
    User Name: [protected]@stc.net.sa

Since 2 weeks we are waiting for technician, two time schedule appointment from STC but no one came, no one responding.

• Le
    Leenm123 Aug 21, 2018

The Internet connection of our home is really slow and bad. We always pay extra money in order for it to be faster but there is no change. At times it's even worse. Horrible stc connection we better change to mobily company.

• Gr
    Gretchen Baido Aug 20, 2018

I forgot my password in my account my stc and i need to retrieve it but i can't. Because my sim is blocked and i need to get the puk sim to open my simcard again. Please help..

I forgot my password and my sim is blocked. Please help how to recover both. Thank you

Chaudhry Nisar Aug 20, 2018

My landline no is.[protected]
    I have paid bill. Sr 595.66 at 9.27 am date 19-02-2018.
    Name : muhammad azam nazir
    Iqama no ; [protected]
    Bill no : [protected]
    I have paid bill but my home brand not working.
    Please sir solved my complaint.