STCdeactivate sim card

M Review updated:

Dear, i'm use in a stc number, but I can see another sim registration with my iqama... Now I want to deactivate all stc number... And keep only this number : [protected]... So now this number keep register my iqama and others stc number deactivate... My iqama : [protected]

• Fe

Ferozkhader Feb 14, 2019

@Ferozkhader Not 3 sim 4 sim it's my mistack

• He
    he is demon Ako Jan 23, 2019

+[protected] pls deactivate this number my phone is lost... Tnx

• Sh
    Shams Tabrez Jan 20, 2019

hi sir i am not use sim please deactivate my no permanently [protected] thanks my iqama no. [protected]

• Bb
    bbaylon24 Jan 18, 2019

I lost my sim card recorded under my iqama with number +[protected] I would like to request to cancel this sim card immediately. Thank you!

• Om
    Omarfarouk Dec 23, 2018

Dear i m not use stc number. But other body registrisoin in my iqama.can you plz deactivitate all stc number.my iqama number this [protected]

• As