State of Florida Child Support Enforcementchild support division

A Nov 28, 2017

I moved from Kentucky to Florida. In Kentucky for the past 10 years i received 300 dollars amonth now in Florida i receive zero dollars.i need help resolving this i am 100 percent disabled thank u the local office in bay county is not helping at all..I feel they are discriminating against me because I am from out of state.should I contract govenoror attorney General for real help?

Post your comment