State Bank Of India [SBI] / manager rude, gruff, uncooperative unresponsive

state bank of india jaggayyapet adb, India

manager rude, gruff, uncooperative, unresponsive, showing bad attitude and disinterest
manager nagababu his behaviour bad attitude in lady customers .he is not a manager he is arressed in staff and kiosk 5 csps. He harrament 2 kiosk csp they resined also.take action immedeatly to sbi manager We have accounts in SBI adb jaggayyapet from our family.
1. The contact number they gave us does not exist.
2. they work from 11 am to 4 pm including a lunch break from 1:30 to 2:30. they are supposed to work from 10 am to 5 pm. even during the so called ''working hours'' they are doing their own thing, ignoring the customers.
3. there is no organised system to cater to customers. everything is Hodge Podge. no token system. they deal with customers in a crowded, random fashion. not enough time to ask our questions and get information.
4. some of the staff is rude and gruff. some staff is unresponsive and uncooperative. the manager is always, always busy with his computer and phone, ignoring the customers.
5. the staff themselves does not know the right procedure and forms to do things. they give us wrong information.
6. their attitude when we come to them or ask questions is as if we are a nuisance and bothering them. they are not ready to help.

7. i needed a new passbook. i went to the bank many times, the staff turned me down saying the machine is not working or we are out of passbooks or we are out of bar-codes or computer is not working. many months passed. finally i went stood in line for 20 minutes, got my turn. they gave me a new passbook but their machine in the ATM vestibule was not working so i asked them to update it. they did update it but kept chiding me for not regularly updating passbook as if it was my fault when they kept turning me down every time i came to the bank.
8. the bank staff are very bad at using computers, typing and doing the most basic things on computers. 9.in anumanchipalli 3500 sbi customers suffer their transactions like deposits, withdrawns, money transfers accounts opens etc this villege adopted sbi but there is no customer service point .manager did not give bc point in this villege, this villege people also give a requiest, but he cannot give a permission appointment kiosk bank csp we hope we are solve this problem immedeatly,
Yours sincerely anumanchipalli sbi customers jaggayyapet mandal Krishna dist

Kn