Start Potty Trainingyour system did not work for me

R

i would like to complain about the 3 day potty training method. I have been trying to contact you for 2 weeks now. I am very unhappy with the outcome. my son is still crapping in his pants and he his nt telling me when it is time to go potty. I would like a full refund of the $49 I spent on your package. your website gives a full money back guaranteed. I have 60 days and I will continue to email you until such time that my money has been fully refunded.

• Updated by rhiannon canto · Aug 19, 2017

This is for everyone that purchased the 3 day potty training program from carol cline. There is a number that you can call for a full refund. Its for the clickbnk company that took your money.
    The number is [protected]. I spoke to them a few days ago and they refunded my money with no problems. Please take my advice and get your money back. They were very kind and helpful.