Starlite RagsMost healthy loving ragdoll cats! Wonderful breeder!

I am just getting the word out about the most beautiful, loving cats around. This board does allow for compliments. So I changed complaint to compliment! Great breeder, great kittens. My kitten was happy and healthy. He's a blessing to have in my home.

• Samantha Tewes Dec 13, 2014

Trying to post. It's not letting me.

• Gr
    GreggD Dec 11, 2014

Great breeder, would recommend.

Makenzie LeTendre Dec 09, 2014

I got a kitten from Starlite Rags about 3 years ago now. Great cat. We have never had any health issues or concerns with him. I would recommend this breeder.

Shandra Wilson Dec 09, 2014

Oh and here is my Venus

Shandra Wilson Dec 09, 2014

So I made this just to post about my experience with Starlite Rags and Ann. I had lost my lifelong cat Spooky a while before I contacted Ann. She was so empathetic. She helped me pick out the perfect someone to help me with my mourning. Starlite Rags and it's owner Ann Lang were really there for me. I can't imagine not having Venus (my ragdoll) in my life. She is so sweet and loving. She really helped me feel better when I was having a really rough time. I thought I at least owed Ann this compliment so people can see how she really is. I would 100% tell anyone and everyone if they are looking for a new friend Ann is who you go to.

• Samantha Tewes Dec 08, 2014

Good idea here are my babies!

• Pa
    PatThomas Dec 08, 2014

Here is a picture of my Starlite Rags kitty.

• Samantha Tewes Dec 08, 2014

Try from your computer Shandra.

• Samantha Tewes Dec 08, 2014

Shandra, try posting your starlite rags post from your computer, the mobile version is buggie 😍

Shandra Wilson Dec 08, 2014

I keep trying to tell my story but it won't let me post more than 2 lines. Anyways, thank you Ann Lang and Starlite Rags for the new love of my life.

Shandra Wilson Dec 08, 2014

'm going to try one more time. I made this account to tell a story. My lifetime cat buddy had passed away. Long story short (wont let me post a long story...) i got a kiiten from Starlite rags and Ann. She was so empathetic to my loss. She put me at ease. Best of all she gave me a new buddy to help with my mourning. My cat is healthy, friendly, loving, and so much more. Thank you Starlite Rags and owner Ann Lang. You really were a lifesaver.

Josi ML. Dec 07, 2014

Love her animals. She's a great breeder and an awesome woman.

• Ra
    RagdollFan1963 Dec 07, 2014

One of the best and well rounded cats that I have ever had.

• Ra
    RagdollFan1963 Dec 07, 2014

Ann runs a wonderful cattery and the cats I got from her are wonderful!!! We. Could not be happier

Shandra Wilson Dec 07, 2014

I keep trying to post on here about starlite rags, but it won't let me. Posting something short to see if it posts.

matt of new richmond Dec 06, 2014

Typo: Our cats From her are exceptional pets :)

matt of new richmond Dec 06, 2014

Ann is a great breeder and our cats for her are exceptional pets!

TBusch Dec 06, 2014

Did you see one of the happy customers on her site www.starliterags.tripod.com that person's cat became a therapy animal? Really goes to show the great temperament of the cats bred at Starlite Rags!

• Pa
    PatThomas Dec 06, 2014

I also dealt with Ann in purchasing a ragdoll kitten. She was so patient with me and gave me a lot of information on the breed. I was so excited to take my new kitten home. After about a week he was just one of the family. He was is playful and fun. Even sleeping with my 4 year old every night. I can't imagine my life without him. Thank you Ann for the best cat I've ever had!

TBusch Dec 06, 2014

It's not letting me post a picture oh well!

TBusch Dec 06, 2014

This silite needs work for mobile, I eas trying to post a picture of mine. Oh well!

TBusch Dec 06, 2014

If you mom ever needs a great reveiw she can always count on me.

Jamie Schultz Dec 06, 2014

Your welcome!

Jackie Kizewski Dec 06, 2014

You guys are really great! Thanks for your support.

• Samantha Tewes Dec 06, 2014

She really is a great lady.

TBusch Dec 05, 2014

Ann is a great breeder. I would suggest her to anyone. My cat is so loving and beautiful I couldnt ask for anything better!

• Am
    Amy Hilburger Dec 05, 2014

I couldn't agree more!

Jamie Schultz Dec 05, 2014

I agree, this woman is great her cats are so wonderful. I wish I could have more!