StaplesDell 12.5 Laptop

G Aug 03, 2018

FRAUD BY Staples
They sold me a Dell REFURBISHED laptop in Oct 2016, CLAIMING it was a Windows 10 computer, but it died just 6 months after getting a WIN 10 OS patch. I took it to Staples and they could not fix it. I then took it to the Microsoft store and they said they had to patch the OS. This has happened FOUR TIMES every time WIN10 is updated. The last time was June 2018 and Microsoft said this time it CANNOT BE PATCHED, they claim that Staples took an old Win7 Laptop and installed WIN10 pro so they commited FRAUD making the customer into believing it is a WIN 10 Laptop, when it is an OLD laptop. I have ALL THE RECEIPTS for this but the store refuses to help because I did not return in within one year. I could not do that without losing hundreds of dollars in one time only download software. Meanwhile MS told me they could not even get the laptop to work because they no longer sell WIN 7, AND I would lose all my software. They again claim STAPLES MISLEAD me into thinking this was a WIN10 computer, when it was an OLD laptop. Staples MUST take it back and give me a refund or I will have to contact a lawyer. This is FRAUD at its worst, and Staples KNOWS THEY HAVE DONE THIS! I am still out all the cost for the software!!!

Staples

• Updated by GC24 · Aug 03, 2018

NOW they refuse to accept emails regarding frauding customers. You would think they could at least forward these emails to an offshore contact... being lazy and not caring about customers. Now they say "Customers do not have PERMISSION to complain" !!!

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
    shira.[protected]@staples.com (shira.[protected]@staples.com)
    Your message couldn't be delivered to the recipient because you don't have permission to send to it.
    Ask the recipient's email admin to add you to the accept list for the recipient.
    For more information, see DSN 5.7.129 Errors in Exchange Online and Office 365.

Lara.[protected]@staples.com (Lara.[protected]@staples.com)