Stanley Steemer — carpet cleaning
I paid $597 to have the carpets on my 1st floor cleaned. Though the cleaning met expectations, the technicians flooded my house with so much carbon monoxide that I had to vacate for nearly two hours. The firefighters had to bring in industrial fans to clear the poison, unavoidably re-soiling my wet carpets. Had my alarms failed, I would be dead. Stanley Steemer's response? After 5 phone calls, a manager finally made contact to offer a 20% discount on a future visit. Laughable to think I'd risk myself and my family again. BEWARE! With so many other options, pass on Stanley Steemer who clearly makes your home dangerous!