Sprintcustomer service

D Aug 22, 2018 Review updated:

I was on a call today with sprint's customer service center and had the worst experience of my life. I was passed around to 3 different people and when I asked to speak to a supervisor was transferred to a man named Isaiah. He identified himself as a supervisor, and I brought my concerns to him. I let him know how bad the customer service had been so far and was wanting to see why they would not offer the discounted rates for new phones to anyone but new customers. I was wondering if there was any reason for me to remain loyal to sprint or if me and my family should look elsewhere. He started getting rude and talking over me, so I asked to speak with his manager, to which he said there is no one else I can speak to. Working in the customer service field myself, I asked if I could speak to a different supervisor as I wanted to file a complaint against him. He continued talking over me and telling me there is no one else who is a supervisor. He was extremely rude and when I pressed to speak with someone else he just kept repeating that there is no one else to speak to. He refused to give me his last name, which for privacy I can understand, but wouldn't give me any way to identify him from other Isaiah's at the company. He then started his "exit schpeel" as if he was wrapping up the call nicely and hung up on me. Most customer service companies have a rule that prohibits reps from hanging up on customers. I was not yelling. I was not swearing. I just wanted to speak to anybody but the so called "supervisor" Isaiah. The call was recorded, I called in at 7:06 Arizona time on August 22nd 2018. Please look up the call and take appropriate action. I have never been so disrespected in my life.

• 9
      Sep 13, 2018

there are people above this supervisor
    but they can careless as well
    your just a disturbance to them
    they are just paid seat warmers
    better off going with Verizon or t-mobile