Sprintcontract buyout promotion

M

On 04/30/2016, I switched my service from T mobile to Sprint Pcs as a part of a sales promotion being offered by Sprint PCS. I was told by my representative that all I needed was my final bill from T mobile when the final bill came in the total amount was $782.85. I submitted the bill to sprint for them to review they stated to give them until 06/14/2016 to pay their portion on the bill. I contacted sprint on the 06/20/2016 in regard to the final bill they stated to me that the deined my claim and would only pay $270.00 for the cost of my equipment which is far lees than the amount showed for cancellation in which came to a total of $439.02 for their portion of the bill. DO NOT SWITCH TO SPRINT it's a rip off

• Dr
    Dr Strange Jun 21, 2018

I was duped into switching from Verizon to one of sprints supposed “buyout” promos where they promised to pay my early termination fees and remaining values for the phones I traded in.
    After submitting my final Verizon bill and turning in my old phones I was told I would get a Visa card in the mail. Instead I got a. Email from sprint saying I would not be getting a credit for the phones due to the phone model numbers not being listed on the final Verizon bill. (Although the model numbers are clearly on the buyout receipts at the store!!!). They said to call them and they can arrange a 3 way call with Verizon. When I called them a sprint customer service agent in the Philippines answered and asked for my 6 digit security code which I never set up. She said without it she cannot access my account. Then I stopped by the sprint store and they told the phillipino hat my code was 8 digits who I was my birth year twice. ( I never set this up. Sprint made this code for me without my knowledge!!!)
    Finally after almost 2 hours we got a Verizon specialist who finally confirmed the phone model numbers that I turned in and was told my Visa cards were on the way Furthermore I find out sprint did not plan on refunding the $260 Verizon early termination fee but luckily the Verizon agent confirmed that amount. So the sprint customer service finally honored that as well. But it wasn’t worth the stress and hassle of dealing with the incompetent store sales zombies or the overseas customer disservice team. Unfortunately. Verizon is not much better so there Amare not much options !