Sprint — contract buyout promotion
On 04/30/2016, I switched my service from T mobile to Sprint Pcs as a part of a sales promotion being offered by Sprint PCS. I was told by my representative that all I needed was my final bill from T mobile when the final bill came in the total amount was $782.85. I submitted the bill to sprint for them to review they stated to give them until 06/14/2016 to pay their portion on the bill. I contacted sprint on the 06/20/2016 in regard to the final bill they stated to me that the deined my claim and would only pay $270.00 for the cost of my equipment which is far lees than the amount showed for cancellation in which came to a total of $439.02 for their portion of the bill. DO NOT SWITCH TO SPRINT it's a rip off
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account!
- Sprint - additional fee
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases!
- Sprint Corporation - sprint drive in-car/wifi
- Sprint Corporation - sprint