Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Sports & Recreation SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Order still not sent to fedex

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem  -  Order still not sent to fedex

S
Author of the complaint
8:41 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi,

I made order number [protected], over two weeks ago (2nd Jan 22) and while half of the order has arrived, I am still waiting for the more expensive product to even be shipped. I have been in touch with customer services three times to get updates and nothing significant has been done to get the goods dispatched, and Fedex cannot give me any updates because they have not received the item yet.

I would like for the order to be re-raised so that this can hopefully jog the dispatch of the goods. I have paid a considerable amount of money for this order so it extremely poor service to be without the goods for so long as I know it is yet to even start the transit to the UK and this alone will probably take at least another week. I explained to one of your team that this is a wedding gift for my husband that I need by next week so if the part of the order I am waiting for cannot be fulfilled to arrive by 24th January I would like a refund and for you to pay for the transit costs of me sending the frame back (with collection service) to you as it is pointless without the other half of the order.

Sherree Felice