SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Logo

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem

Having problems with SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem?

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Customer Service Contacts

1800 689 2001 (USA & Canada)
+44 207 048 4063 (United Kingdom & Europe)
7215 Financial Way
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Customer Service. Initial SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem. Discuss the issues you have had with SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Complaints & Reviews

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMemTrying to make a return

I ordered a gift for my nephew and it is too large for the wall space. You must have a return number to send a return. Every time I call I sit on hold for hours and no one ever picks up. I tried opting for the sales line and they say they can't help you that only customer service can. They tell you there are 5 people in the que and the wait should be 15 minutes. But after hours on hold nothing. Order placed on December 3, 2020 - order number is [protected]. Sales told me that it also had an order number of 1963227. I just want a return number so I can return the item. They only give you 30 days to return which is impossible if you can't get anyone on the phone.

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMemShipping and customer service

Horrible experience. We placed an order with joe for a birthday present for my son. Paid extra for next day as we were advised to do. Anyplace else, next day shipping means we get it the next day. 5 days later we haven't received it. Called back and joe said it just means they will prepare it for shipping that day, but they ship it regular. This was never explained. I also never received the email notification when it shipped. He was rude, refused to give me a refund on the next day. Lost my business forever.

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMemProduct not received

I purchased an autographed picture for Christmas on December 12th. The site had a sale and the price was 30% off. The product was supposed to be shipped within 2 days and guaranteed delivery by Christmas eve. After waiting a week, the item still didn't ship. I figured they were behind due to the holidays. On December 22nd, the items still didn't ship. Finally on December 23rd, I received an email and the item was no longer available. BUT to help with the disappointment, they gave me a 10% off on a future order. I reached out to customer service, and no response. I went back on the site and the item was STILL available, but this time was $75 higher than the original non-sale price. So the 10% off wasn't even worth it and I had to pay MORE. I continued to reach out to customer service and to this date still did not receive a response, especially as to why they originally stated the item wasn't available yet it was listed on the site at now an even high price. This site is a SCAM and service is terrible. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem — Incorrect address on my package

Someone incorrectly inputted basically all of my mailing information incorrectly, from my mailing address to...

SportsMemorabilia.comIncorrect item

I purchased a ball advertised as Astros signature and the images of the back of the ball did in fact show the commissioner at the time advertised. The ball received was a new ball, 2015…i am not paying 100 for a bait and switch ball. If you cannot immediately overnight the ball in the picture attached, I expect a refund and I will be calling my credit card company and filing with Amazon to report the fraud. Since this email the seller has written misleading emails to Amazon, ignored pictures I provided of the ball sent vs the ball they advertised. This is a lying bait and switch company...beware! Your email to Amazon is a complete lie! I already supplied you photos of the ball received vs the ball advertised. And there is no option to send pictures via Amazon's messaging system as you instructed me to do in your denial. My credit card company has been contacted and is reversing the charges and filing an Federal trade commission complaint for your illegal online activities. Amazon is also being engaged by the card company to make them fully aware of your practices. Having a lawyer as a best friend, who this ball was intended as a gift for, and nothing better to do with the time on my hands, I will ensure to file a complaint, honest review of what you've done, and post everywhere I can your businesses illegal and fraudulent activities. And think, I contacted you immediately to try and resolve, provided picture proof twice, and you still want to play games. At the end of the day you could have made it right and kept a customer, your payment, and your reputation. OK instead you lose hopefully thousands of customers and reputation due to my constant negative reviews and you don't even get paid because the credit card company has a complete copy of your emails, the photos I sent you, and your veiled response attempting to cause confusion and ignore your failure to honor your contractual obligations.

Incorrect item
        Incorrect item

SportsMemorabilia.comMy order was unavailable, but they haven't returned my money back

I ordered boxing gloves from the company www.sportsmemorabilia.com. I got the confirmation info that the gloves were available. I patiently waited, but after 4 days I got another email that my order was already unavailable. Ok, I asked to return money back, but these ### stopped to communicate with me. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Sports memorabilia.com — Inept

Ordered a very expensive autographed baseball from "Klaus". Was very specific about what I wanted. He wa...

SportsMemorabilia.comPoor operations and customer service

I ordered an autographed baseball as a Christmas gift for a family member. When I received the ball, the box had the name of the player but the autograph and number on the ball was for a different player on a different team. Clearly their inventory/warehouse process is flawed for items that are allegedly authenticated. I contacted customer service and they indicated they would correct things and that I should send a photo of the contents I received. I did not receive a follow up e-mail until over a week after Christmas and was informed that I was correct, they had sent the incorrect ball and if I returned it they would refund me the money. No attempt or offer was made to try and rectify the situation by either obtaining a ball elsewhere or offering a discount on some other item despite the customer service line's previous committment to doing so. Buyers be warned you may not receive what you ordered and even if you do the authenticity could be questionable.

Sports MemorabiliaScam artists

Beware...They try to mislead the comsumer. They may brag about authenticity, but what I received was a very FAKE, CHEAP jersey (didn't even have team name or logo on it). Apparently all they guarantee is the signature...NOT the entire item. Shouldn't they state that? Even the signature is questionable. No recourse at all. They refuse to be reasonable. High price paid for misrepresented merchandise. They do not care about customer satisfaction at all. Do not give this merchant any business unless you really don't care what you receive.

SportsMemorabilia.com — Fake autographs

Also hollywoodmemorabila.com - They are trying to sell a fake copy of my grandfather's signature. It i...

SportsMemorabilia.comUnapproved charges!!

I placed an order for Christmas on December 17th. While on their website, I clicked on an icon to find out about "free shipping". Apparently, when doing this, this automatically signs you up for VIP membership. They charged my credit card an additional $69.99. There was no information regarding charges when I did this, I don't even remember clicking on the icon. When I called them they told me that I must have clicked on the icon. They told me they would credit my account, this has been over a week ago and now I can't get in touch with them at all. I will never use this company again!!

SportsMemorabilia.com — This company sucks

What a worthless company! I ordered a product for someone's birthday 10 days in advance. Their online...

SportsMemorabilia.comBad service

The item I ordered (Martin Brodeur Signed goalie stick & signed puck) was sent to N.Y. when I live in Chicago. I was told that they would send another item out right away. 2 weeks later I received the original item that they sent to N.Y. The stick was damaged and the puck was missing. At this point it's almost a month in, so I asked for a refund. They said they would mail out a return label, which they never did! I filed a complaint with Paypal and the NEXT day I received the return label in an email from sportsmemorabilia.com. Paypal issued me a full refund. If I had done some research on this company first, I would have seen the ton of complaints all over the internet. Save your self the heart ache.

• Bo
                      bobbyjones76 Jan 30, 2013

Today, 1/30/13, i tried to buy an autographed photo. i used a coupon that would give 20 percent off over 2oo purchase and free shipping. As i was checking out, a live chat guy offered assistance. Since the shipping cost of the item i was purchashing still existed, and the discount was only 10 percent, i questioned the coupon code. First, oliver said i didn't get shipping discount because site is being updated. Next, oliver stated that the coupon code was expired. Well, genius, the code expires on 2/2/13. When i questioned oliver, he avoided me for approx. 10 minutes. He seemed anxious to make a sale via phone, or to give my cc info. I immediately called my cc company, (who knows what ppl are capable of via internet) and made them aware of possible fraud. Not a good experience with this site already. Oliver came back on about 10 or 12 minutes later telling me to have a good nite. i have copies of conversation, will contact bbb and other comment boards and internet sites to notify consumers and law.

• Lo
                      LordJesusChrist May 21, 2012

Total SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM. Well that about covers it, save your money and sanity.

• Fm
                      fmmeyers49 Aug 01, 2011

I had an extremely disappointing experience with this company. I ordered a signed bat, which was advertised on line with a clear picture of a bat for $113.00. I received a signed trading card, with a piece of a bat valued at $80.00. I was told that was what I ordered, but because of the picture and the description on the receipt, it clearly was not what I ordered. When asked about the price difference I was told that was what sportsmemorabilia had paid for it and the $33.00 was their markup. The piece of a bat came with no invoice or packing slip. The trading card came scotch taped to a scratched up piece of plexiglass. Because this is a birthday present for a special young man turning 21, I have to keep this card and get it properly mounted (more expense). I will never deal with this company again, and encourage anyone thinking about it to go somewhere else.

• Sp
                      SportsMemorabilia.com Jun 29, 2011

Dear Customer,

Our customer service team is under new management and in effort to reconcile any issues or misunderstandings with our previous customers who may have not been completely satisfied with our service, we would like to reach out to you to ask to help reconcile this issue, new or old, as well as provide you with a hand selected product from our catalog at no cost. Please respond to this post with your order # which will help determine proof of business and how to contact you to reconcile this issue. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing exceptional service to you now and in the future.

Tyler T.

• As
                      asteph Jun 27, 2011

I placed an order for my husbands birthday. I ordered him a jersey around 1-4 or 1-7 over the phone and told the rep I needed the jersey no later that 1-21. He said no problem I can have it ship ground and I will have it in plenty of time. Well here it is 1-24, I have no jersey and no tracking info. I call around 1-18 and I was told that I would not get it by 1-21 because I didn't elect for express shipping, I was told I didn't need it. I called back a few days later to get tracking and the automated system had me leave a message. I never got a call back. I called yet again on 1/24 and still no tracking info. This is the worst service EVER. No one at this company is helpful. All I have gotten so far is a bunch of I don't knows. Well I do know this I will NEVER order from this company again...

SportsMemorabilia.com — You be the judge

After submitting a review praising Sportsmemorabilia.com 's customer service, I would like to retract...

SportsMemorabilia.comItem not shipped when promised!

Ordered something for my 12 year old sons birthday. Spoke to Joel two times and told him to upgrade shipping to 2nd day air. He said no problem and guaranteed shipment would be delivered on time. Wife waited all day for shipment and it never showed up. Never received confirmation of order or tracking by email. Just did live chat and was told order was not shipped because it was not in stock. Their site still shows item is available. HORRIBLE SERVICE, MAKES PROMISES THEY CAN'T KEEP. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!

• Ty
                        Tyler T. Apr 29, 2011

Hello,
                        I am the Customer Service Manager for SportsMemorabilia.com.
                        Tyler T

Sports MemorabiliaTook more than a month to ship items, even though the website says the product ships in 1-2 days

I have ordered 13 items from this company. 2 of the items took more than a month to ship, even though the website says the product ships in 1-2 days. The first time it took a month to ship my product, i had several e-mail correspondence with one of their customer support personnel. Each e-mail was rude and she came off like i had inconvenienced her by asking for the product i paid for...a month earlier!! I was also told that because i ordered a product that was the "Deal of the day", that the product takes longer to ship. Even though the website says it ships in 1-2 days. I eventually got the product just over a month after i ordered it. Ten days ago i ordered and paid for another autographed photo. I called them and spoke with the same lady i dealt with the first time and she quickly brushed me off with, i'll get in touch with our warehouse and they'll update your order status. Funny thing is that i placed another order the day after i ordered this picture and its shipped and arrived already! I e-mailed the CEO/Partner with this complaint and i'm yet to get a response. As much as i love the selection this company has to offer, i dont think i'll order from them anymore. I'll take my chance with another company. BE CAREFUL IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SEEM SHADY!

Dear Customer,

Our Customer Service team is under new management and in effort to reconcile any issues or misunderstandings with our previous customers who may have not been completely satisfied with our service, we would like to reach out to you to ask to help reconcile this issue, new or old, as well as provide you with a hand selected product from our catalog at no cost. Please respond to this post with your order # (if still available) or email me directly at [email protected], which will help determine proof of business and how to contact you to reconcile this issue. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing exceptional service to you now and in the future.

Joe

Sports MemoriabiliaWill never order from them again

I ordered an autographed framed and matted photo from this company almost two weeks ago on 12/11 hoping to get it in time for Christmas. I still have not received a shipping/tracking number, and cannot get in touch with anyone in customer service either online or by phone (their live chat is a joke - nobody live there either). I have just contacted my credit card company to cancel this order - I will never order from Sportsmemorabilia.com again.

On behalf of SportsMemorabilia.com:

Sports MemorabiliaLack of professionalism

I ordered what is to be a Christmas present for my husband this year. I ordered this back in November. As of today, Dec. 20, 2008 I still have no gift. I have tried calling everyday several times a day for the last two weeks with no answer. I have left messages and emails with non being answered. I think this company is a scam and am currently trying to get my money back. DO NOT buy from this company. They lack total professionalism or customer service.

Sports MemorabiliaNever deal with them

Order t-shirt on 05Dec08, checked on order on 12Dec, Still says in process. Tried live chat and calling and leaving message. No response until 14Dec when I received an email stating that they tried to contact me, but there was a problem with my order. Sent reply email with info to contact me again. Tried to get response 15Dec again and finally got email the night of the 15th stating they were sold out of the item, but I could order something else of get a refund. Let's see if they refund as fast as they charged my account. Besides, why couldn't they inform me earlier that had a problem. Obviously they do not know what Customer Service is. First and last time dealing with them. First time I felt the need to post a review on net.

Sports MemorabiliaNever again

I placed an order with them over two weeks ago for three-day delivery. The status is still "order information received". Whenever I call their "customer service", all of their "specialists" are busy. They do not reply to my e-mails or voice messages. My nephew is waiting for his birthday present and I can't find out anything.

Hello,
                                  I am the Customer Service Manager for SportsMemorabilia.com.