SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Logo

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem

Having problems with SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem?

SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Customer Service Contacts

1800 689 2001 (USA & Canada)
+44 207 048 4063 (United Kingdom & Europe)
7215 Financial Way
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem Customer Service. Initial SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem. Discuss the issues you have had with SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SportsMemorabilia.com — Bad publicity

I will never order another thing from this company. I ordered a Christmas gift on December 9th and they took...

SportsMemorabilia.comUnable to obtain a return number

I have made numerous requests by e-mail and phone over the past 3 weeks, and have received no response. Please help me. I need to return an item and need a Return Number (RN).

• Lo
      LordJesusChrist May 21, 2012

Sportsmemorabilia.com is a SCAM

• Cs
      C. S. W. May 19, 2011

Dear Customer,

We want to thank you for your business and apologize if your issue has not been resolved. Please feel free to contact us at [protected] and we're more than happy to help you out. Unfortunately, we need your order number to investigate this further so please give us a call.

Best,
      SportsMemorabilia.com

SportsMemorabilia.com — Terrible company

Terrible, terrible, terrible company!!! I received half of my order, tried contacting them for the other half...

Amazon.com / Aaa Sports Memorabilia — Bait and Switch/AAA Sports Memorabilia

Dear Customer Service, I Ordered 2 super bowl 43 TWO TONE Coins That were originally priced at 69.99 Each...

Sportsmemorbilia.comThey ruined my Father's day gift

I purchased a signed baseball bat from this business for a Father's Day present. I ordered it on line and they had the option of including a gift card, which I filled out. Well, they sent the bat, WITHOUT the gift card and included promotional material trying to sell other things. My father had no idea what it was. He thought he had to pay for this bat. When I called the company, they said "Sorry", it wasn't possible to send it with the gift message since it shipped from their supplier and that the supplier wasn't supposed to include promotional materials. So why did they offer the gift card if it wasn't possible to include it. If I'd known that I would have made sure my Father knew the gift was coming. These guys ruined the Father's day gift and then didn't offer me a discount or anything to make up for it. incompetent shipping, and BAD, BAD customer service.

• St
        stellyuno Dec 04, 2012

Sportmemrbilia.com has horrible cutomer servoce. I found a autographed helmut on their site for 1 price and when I went to purchase it - it was listed for over $40 more. When I reached out to them they said the original item was sold out but would give me 10% off of the higher proced item - this was still higher than the original price and the 10% discounted was already advertised all ovet the web - so - in actuality - they were offering me nothing. They said their a system glitch and they were not responsible. Do not buy from this company - they do not understand the meaning of taking responsibility for mistakes they make and do not know anything about providing good customer service or a good experience.

• Ty
        Tyler T. May 03, 2011

Hello,
        On behalf of SportsMemorabilia.com:
        Our customer service team is under new management and in effort to reconcile any issues or misunderstandings with our previous customers who may have not been completely satisfied with our service, we would like to reach out to you to ask to help reconcile this issue, new or old, as well as provide you with a hand selected product from our catalog at no cost. Please respond to this post with your order # which will help determine proof of business and how to contact you to reconcile this issue. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing exceptional service to you now and in the future.
        Best,
        Tyler T

• J
        J Sep 14, 2008

I ordered a Jamal Lewis 8x10 for an autograph signing. They never told me they were out. so I choose another one to overnight it took 2 days and showed up with no cardboard and 3 huge creases! I had nothing to take to the autograph signing!