Menu

complaints

SportsCollectibles Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SportsCollectibles at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SportsCollectibles has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SportsCollectibles. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

SportsCollectibles complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest SportsCollectibles complaints

K
6:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles Terrible Customer Service: My Experience with SportsCollectibles

So, I was trying to buy a jersey from SportsCollectibles, but things didn't go as planned. I placed my order and paid for it, but then I changed my mind and decided to cancel it. However, the folks at SportsCollectibles didn't seem to care about my request. They took my money and gave me a receipt, but that was it. No customer service, no support, nothing. I was left hanging, wondering what was going on.

To make matters worse, when I tried to contact them, all I got was some Latin legalese that was supposed to scare me away. It was like they didn't want to deal with me at all. I felt frustrated and angry, and I knew that I had to warn others about this terrible experience.

So, if you're thinking about buying something from SportsCollectibles, my advice is to stay away. Unless you like headaches and frustration, you're better off finding another store that actually cares about its customers. Don't make the same mistake I did.

R
6:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles Disappointing Experience with SportsCollectibles: No JSA Authentication and Poor Customer Service

I recently bought an item from SportsCollectibles and was disappointed to find out that it wasn't JSA authenticated like it was supposed to be. Actually, it wasn't authenticated at all! I had to return it and it was a real hassle. The worst part was dealing with their customer service. It was really bad. They didn't seem to care about my problem and didn't respond to my emails. I'm not sure how they're still in business. It's a shame because I was really excited to get this item and now I have to look elsewhere.

E
5:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles Disappointing Experience with SportsCollectibles: Canceled Order and Inauthentic Certificate

SportsCollectibles is a website that I recently purchased from. I was excited to receive my item, but unfortunately, they cancelled my order after it went up in value. I was disappointed and frustrated with their actions. It made me feel like they were dishonest and not trustworthy.

In addition to this, I also ordered another item that came with a certificate. However, when I received it, I realized that it was not the real deal. I was upset that they would sell me something that was not authentic. It made me question the quality of their products and their business practices.

Overall, my experience with SportsCollectibles was not a positive one. I would caution others to be careful when purchasing from them and to do their research before making any purchases. It is important to be aware of the risks involved when buying collectibles online, and to make sure that you are dealing with a reputable seller.

Is SportsCollectibles legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals SportsCollectibles as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, SportsCollectibles stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering SportsCollectibles should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

SportsCollectibles earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SportsCollectibles achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

SportsCollectibles has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of SportsCollectibles's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Sportscollectibles.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SportsCollectibles website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up SportsCollectibles and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While SportsCollectibles has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to SportsCollectibles. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles SportsCollectibles Goes Above and Beyond for Customer Satisfaction with Signed Patriots Jersey Purchase

I bought a signed Patriots Ted Johnson jersey from SportsCollectibles on Wednesday 23 January. At first, I had some problems, but the company did a great job making sure I got the jersey before the super bowl. I'm definitely going to keep shopping here. They really know how to take care of their customers.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles Disappointing Experience with SportsCollectibles: Trevor Story Baseballs Out of Stock

I bought 2 baseballs from SportsCollectibles, specifically Trevor Story ones. I paid for them and got a receipt. The next day, I got an email saying that they couldn't fill my order because of the high demand. They didn't even say sorry or offer to make it up to me. The emails they sent were really short and rude. I wouldn't ever buy anything from them again.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles SportsCollectibles: Shady Business Practices and False Tracking Numbers

So, I was trying to buy something from SportsCollectibles and they charged my credit card right away. They even sent me a tracking number, but guess what? The item was out of stock! Can you believe it? I was so mad when I got an email saying it was out of stock and they would give me my money back. But they didn't! I had to call them and complain three weeks later before they finally gave me my refund. I don't know about you, but that seems pretty shady to me. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Stay away!

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles Buyer Beware: SportsCollectibles Copies Listings Without Permission

I was browsing through SportsCollectibles and stumbled upon something that caught my eye - a Bruce Lee Autograph with the same PSA serial number as the one I have! I was thrilled to find my exact one-of-a-kind item for sale on their site. However, upon closer inspection, I realized that they had simply copied my listing from eBay without my permission. This left me feeling uneasy about the company and their practices.

I would advise anyone considering purchasing from SportsCollectibles to do their research beforehand. While they may have a wide selection of items, it's important to make sure that they are obtaining them ethically and with the proper permissions. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to investing in collectibles.

Overall, I was disappointed to see my item being sold without my consent, but I hope that SportsCollectibles takes steps to ensure that this doesn't happen to anyone else in the future. As a collector, it's important to support companies that value integrity and transparency in their business practices.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles SportsCollectibles: A Terrible Experience - Don't Waste Your Money

I spent a ton of money on SportsCollectibles and I never got my stuff. I waited a few weeks and they didn't even tell me when they were sending it. So I hit them up and they said they sent it already, but I never got it. Now they won't even talk to me. This company is the worst. Don't even think about buying from them.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles Terrible Experience with SportsCollectibles: Unsubscribe Nightmare and Poor Customer Service

I ain't never gonna buy from SportsCollectibles again, that's for sure. I got my grandson something he really liked, but it was just a one-time thing. I been trying to unsubscribe from their daily emails since January 2019, but they just keep coming. I even tried calling them up, but nobody ever picks up the phone. It's a real pain in the neck, and I wouldn't recommend anyone to order from them if they don't wanna be stuck with them forever.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SportsCollectibles Disappointing Experience with SportsCollectibles: Autographed Dwyane Wade SI Issue Delivery Mishap

I recently bought a Dwyane Wade autographed Sports Illustrated issue from SportsCollectibles for my brother's Christmas present. Unfortunately, the delivery was a total mess. The order receipt I received clearly stated that the item was to be shipped to North Carolina, but it ended up being delivered to a random house in Tennessee. I was really disappointed because I had paid extra for the shipping to ensure that it would arrive in time for Christmas.

To make matters worse, I haven't received any response from SportsCollectibles about the issue. I'm not sure how they could have made such a big mistake and shipped the product over 300 miles in the wrong direction. It's frustrating because I was really looking forward to giving this gift to my brother, and now I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get it to him in time.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with my experience with SportsCollectibles. The fact that they haven't even responded to my inquiries makes me question their customer service. I hope they can fix this issue and make things right, but for now, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Overview of SportsCollectibles customer experience

SportsCollectibles has been receiving numerous complaints from customers regarding their poor customer service, slow shipping, and inaccurate product descriptions. Many customers have reported receiving damaged or incorrect items, and have had difficulty getting in touch with the company for resolution. Additionally, some customers have reported being charged for items that were never received. Overall, SportsCollectibles has a reputation for being unreliable and unresponsive to customer concerns.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SportsCollectibles contacts