Sports Illustrated Magazinesigning me up for subscriptions

C

I never ###ing signed up for your stupid magazine then i look at my debit card transactions at my bank and see that I am being charged $25 for NOTHING i ever signed up for. Your company is a joke and needs to realize that you cannot just start charging people for stupid ### they never bought or signed up for. If i ever get charged again by your piece of ### company I WILL be taking it to a higher authority and make sure that your company suffers for it.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices