Spirit Shopproduct not as described and no return policy

K Dec 06, 2018

I ordered a customized sweatshirt on October 23, 2018. The first sweatshirt came with a stain and singed areas, the lettering was way too small, too high on chest and wrong color. I had to approve a mock up when ordering so I assumed I was getting a sweatshirt that looked like the image on the order page. Luckily I thought to take a screen shot so I forwarded that to customer service. They did send another sweatshirt, and although it wasn't singed and didn't have stain, the lettering was exactly the same...too small, too high and pinkish color instead of red. When I reached out again (with photos) I was told they didn't have a return policy and that the image on order form wouldn't necessarily be what you get. So I don't get my money back nor do have a sweatshirt to give as a gift as intended.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices