Spirit Halloweenmanager behavior, online harassment and bullying

Heather Simpson aka Heather West who is a manager at your Colonial Park store was found harassing me online. This is the store I shop at, well did... she has threatened me on numerous occasions telling me to come see her, using very awful language towards me that caused me to have people warn me not to come to your place of business. Included I will give a few examples of some of the things this woman has said. People know she works at this store and represents this store and company. I myself work in management and customer service and would never go onto to someone's social media to bash someone publicly for a reaction. I might actually have to go to the police about this incident considering all the threats. Numerous people have come forward to me about how they do not go to this specific store to stay away from her considering she has known to be an adult bully to others. I don't know what can be done but her social media interactions are causing people to stay away from her and in doing so, lose profits for a home, busy store. Thank you, just thought you should know how your manager behaves as an adult. Thank you kindly.

Er