Spinnaker Resorts — timeshare
Contract #510300 - We have been trying for nearly a year to deed this timeshare back to Spinnaker, as we cannot use it any longer and have not gotten the benefits of owning it that were promised to us when it was purchased. We offered to deed it back with no cost to Spinnaker, even though we had paid about $20, 000 to purchase it. Spinnaker refused to take the timeshare back without our having to pay an additional $3, 200 in costs. We offered to pay this year's maintenance fee and any other reasonable closing costs, but not the arbitrary $3, 200 they said they had to have. Then they just stopped responding to our emails and letters at all.
We will not continue to be forced to pay unknown fees in perpetuity, for a timeshare we cannot use and which does not offer value promised when it was sold to us.
More Spinnaker Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Spinnaker Resorts - rip off 
- Spinnaker Resorts - misrepresentation 
- Spinnaker Resorts - unethical business practices 
- Spinnaker Resorts - scam 
- Spinnaker Resorts - they are dishonest and misleading to make a sale 
- Spinnaker Resorts at Waterside Hilton Head, SC - timeshare
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service/telemarketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - refund reversal & fraud investigation requested
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare sale
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare vacation package