Spicy LingerieTerrible store

I ordered $105 worth of items from spicylingerie.com and spent $20 more for express shipping. This was last month and I have not got any confirmation that my order was processed or being shipped. I've sent several emails b/c they do not have a phone number and have not gotten any replies. This company is a scam. They took my money and did not send product. I have asked them for a refund and now in the process of filling out several complaints against this company. The website says that they are sponsored by Yahoo!; they will be hearing from me.

• Mi
    Miss El Oct 25, 2008

I have ordered through them as well and they are NOT actual company at all. They go by several different names such as: Secret Costumes, Spicy Lingerie Shop, Spicy Lingerie. All of these websites had working site which I was just on the yesterday. I think this year round they shut down all of their websites from all the people who ordered Halloween costumes and their other products after they gotten everybody's credit card accounts. The bank is not able to trace these orders when they look it up so you would have to file a fraud report with your bank and they should refund the money back. Most important tip I have for those out there who have been through the same situation is that when you go to a website from doing search through Google remember that Google does not go through whats real and whats not therefore if the website does not provide a working phone number for customer service, or any other contact information thats a red flag. If the company has a working phone number and says call back during office hours and you are, thats also a red flag. So, check these things out before you make a purchase online especially if you are Google the items. Be smart.

• Ga
    Gabriela Oct 28, 2008

I too ordered from spicy about $75 worth with Express Delivery and it's been over a month and I have yet to receive ANYTHING and the son's of B*$%HES have the audacity to charge my credit card. I have called my bank to let them know what is going on. This is something that should be made even more public !!!

• Je
    Jeniffer Oct 29, 2008

Did any of you ever get your money back? I ordered a costume, and they said it was out of stock -- and now they have charged me twice. What a bunch of bs.

I need my money back. :<

• Er
    Erika Oct 30, 2008

This "company" is a load of crap. Wish I would have done my research before ordering thru them. I am going to contact the BBB. I ordered one wk ago, paid extra on shipping and still no halloween costume. Of course they have already charged my cc. Now I have to find a costume at the last minute and pay again.

Cheryl Nov 08, 2008

All you need to do is contact your credit card (or debit card) issuer and tell them you want to dispute a charge because you did not receive merchandise. No one should EVER charge your card until they ship the order (they can get an authorization, but can't "charge" you). The card issuer will usually credit your account immediately and then issue a chargeback to the company (take the money back from them) until they can prove that they fulfilled the order.

• Su
    sunnyjoy Nov 10, 2008

I have open a sexy lingerie shop.

Rozy Nov 10, 2008

This place is horrible!!! I ordered a costume from them a week and a half before Halloween and I paid extra for 2-3 day shipping. They guaranteed the costume would be here by the Tuesday before Halloween. They knew send me a tracking number or order status. I emailed and called them numerous times with no response. After much harassment, I received my costume the Monday after Halloween. I returned it to them (had to pay $10 for shipping). They finally emailed me and told me that I had to order something else beacuse they don't accept returns. I have contacted my bank to disputed. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! It is so disgusting.

• Mo
    molugo306 Jan 08, 2009

Hello My name is Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie, I will like to point out that the post by Miss El is not true. We have already wrote a legal notice to this person regarding this person or a possible competitor who try to black mail our company. what she wrote about our company is 100% not true. We have been in business since 2001, And We have never change our company name or switch to another store, We will be more than happy to resolve any issue for our customer. However if a Costume that is used is not returnable is something we cannot accept it back, We do receive customer who try to return used hallowen costume especially in season of oct. nov that after their one time use, they simply want to return the used costume and get their money back, We state our return policy clearly Costume is a not returnable item, Can be exchange for size if doesn't fit.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with or simply drop us a email or phone call.
    Here is our customer service number and email:

[protected]

[email protected]

Or Live chat at our website at www.spicylingerie.com

• Km
    kmdmb Feb 11, 2009

Wish I would have seen this site before ordering. Company is a joke. Avoid at all costs.

• Th
    thecrashdummy Mar 01, 2009

i recently had a $100 plus order from them. same website.
    i recieved the order timely and everything was correct.
    i hate bad business as much as any of you, but i felt this company deserved a fair shake.
    my lady loved the products, especially the quality of the stockings.
    i hope you can contact them and try to resolve your issues. i'd be surprised if they didn't handle it professionally based on the way my order was handled. if there is any truth to the comments from the posting from jaclinne then you deserve what you have.
    tim
    littleton, co

• Je
    Jessica Mar 03, 2009

I"m also a great satisfy customer for spicylingerie.com. I got my order in timely fashioned. All email was reply and i'm a happy customer !

• Ki
    KIA KAHA Mar 17, 2009

This company is a scam with all indications to KEEP AWAY AND DO NOT USE THEM!! My g'friend has paid $USD346 for her and her friends costumes with special delivery etc etc with the very same out come as the high majority of unsatified customers on this website.

Again, we can not contact them and have had no response from their customer servce email address or provide phone numbers. I would happily invite Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie to contact me directly to resolve this issue???

DO NOT USE - THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS!!

Rosanne Stella Mar 26, 2009

I ordered 135.00 worth of clothing I took a Teddy away with me and cut the tags off to find it was in bad condition ripped on both sides I looked like somebody else tried to squeeze into it and ripped it I sent it back and they will not do a thing about it. I am so disappointed because I was a good customer So I should have listened to all the complaints before I ordered I hope this opens yours eyes They have very cheap material not worth buying from them

Rosanne Stella Mar 26, 2009

I was so disappointed to find the condition of the teddy nightwear I ordered they will not make good for it either I wrote them saying how bad it was and that I took the tags off because I took it away with me only to be disappointed I would not have put it on my dog and they said for sanitary reasons well quess what I hope some other poor person does not get this same item ripped on both sides I will never order from them again. They definately do not stand buy their orders. Go to Victoria Secrets they are a reputable company and they take back with it with out tags to make you happpy

• Sp
    Spicy customer Apr 22, 2009

I completely disagree with the original comments that were posted by either a dissatisfied customer or a competitor. I have shopped at Spicy Lingerie for the past four years now, and have spent over $1000 in merchandise at this site. While the shipping times will often take 3-4 weeks for delivery, the shipping is free, and the price of the merchandise is the very best value that is out there. I have only had one instance where my purchase was not delivered in its entirety, and when I e-mailed the site regarding the missing items they promptly sent out the remaining outfits. This site is the best of its kind on the net, and I would be deeply upset if it was run out of business by inaccurate representations posted on the web.

• He
    heatha Apr 29, 2009

I agree that this store is a scam. I ordered some items after searching my local stores and online for the perfect outfit for a very much overdue night away with my husband. I paid the extra $26 for the so-called express shipping and have yet to receive the merchandise. Although I enjoyed my night away, I was so annoyed the whole time about not receiving my stuff. I did e-mail them and they finally e-mailed me back a few days later to say they were so sorry and they had a ton of orders for that week in which I placed my order so they were attempting to get all the orders out soon. What a load of [censored]. I e-mailed back to state my frustrations so lets see what their response will be. For those customers on this page that had a good experience, count yourself lucky!!! For future customers, avoid this company and the frustration!!!

• Ff
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFF May 11, 2009

My card was charged on 5-4-09 before the order was shipped, and I got an email today saying that my order was back-ordered and would ship within 2-10 weeks. They even said at the bottom of the email that my card would not be charged until the order shipped. I've yet to receive a response on canceling my order, so we'll see if I get my money back. I paid $67 for this crap.

• Pe
    Peter Jun 02, 2009

Just thought I would add here, I found this web site looking for Spicy Lingerie's number after I made an order two weeks ago from here in Singapore.
    Every thing seemed okay at first. But the order took ten days before it was processed to the stage that a USPS tracking number was available. Incidently the same time it took to do an order on another company called Flirty Lingerie, get it processed and delivered half way around the world from you guys. The tracking number worked on the USPS site. But it got as far as the third location in the US and stopped saying it was delivered! Then i found this site and was sure I was scammed too. After speaking to my wife I decided to call the numer i found on the net and just as reports here, no answer. Now I was sure I was scammed! i was so angry I decided to go the bed (morning there is middle of the night here) and send an e-mail to them (which seems to take a couple of days to get an answer from) threatening to claim back the payment on my Visa if they didnt immediately explain why my parcel was delivered to a US address and get it delivered correctly. Then to my pleasant shock the next day a parcel arrived. It was my Spicy Lingerie delivery, perfect! A necklace, matching earings and shoes! Just thought you'd want to know and take comfort for those waiting (for what its worth) that some orders do get sent, arrive and are correct...scam, I don't know...for me not! A little slow service for sure but that is the only bad thing i can say. If I hadn't of seen these pages I would use them again if I couldnt get what I want from my regular supplier mentioned here. Now, I dont know if i would. Some pages I read seem to suggest the complaints are all industial trickery because they are competition, hard to believe totally? i did ask my regular supplier if they have heard of Spicy to see what their reaction was and they said they had heard of them but knew nothing of them..if it was all trickery, wouldnt they have taken the opportunity to say something bad? Anyway for those of you that might read, if you are looking for a 100% professional company, I have used www.flirtylingerie.com four times in two years and they are absolutely fantastic. They are more expensive though, even for the same thing but no if you're getting it instead of no getting it at all. Hope this helped in some way. Good luck! P.

• Br
    Brittany Jun 08, 2009

I so thrilled when I came across Spicy Lingerie, they have amazing stuff and I was excited that I actually found what I was looking for but now its a different story. I have never been so disappointed in a company as much as I am with Spicy Lingerie. I put an order in early morning May 29, 2009 and requested 2-3 shipping. They have yet to even ship out my order. And everytime I send an email to the company to try and get some answers I get the same email from them, which is a copy and paste thing that you get off their website. They say they are devoted to their customers and what them to be happy, well I am one pissed off customer and they haven't even tried to help or resolve any issues. I really was looking foward to the item I bought but now I'm just mad that they ruined my special day with that special someone. I warn any of you future buyers to look else where, because this company is in no hurry to get you what you want.

• Su
    SURFCASTER Jul 19, 2009

I ordered products from this company 3 weeks before new years and did not receive my order untill after Valentines day . They would not respond to emails or telephone calls . I will say that after finally getting the products, I was very happy with the quality and it was at a very fair price for the same products on other sites . I think they have great high quality products for a very fair price, but the company is very poorly run . I will point out that I also paid extra for 3 day delivery but was never charged for it . I found through my bank visa check card that they inquired about my account but never actually charged my account until the products were actaly shipped . Great Products, Poor Business people

• Ti
    tiffany is mad Nov 01, 2009

I am so dissapointed in this company it makes my blood boil. I placed an order on Oct 21st and also paid for the 2-3 day express shipping. I bought 5 different Halloween costumes for 5 different people. No costumes ever came. God, i'm the bad guy now. I paid this site a lot of money over 300 dollars. When I email them I also get the same copy paste message that says "your items are leaving our wareshouse shortly". They already charged my card and still no tracking number or anything. I guess Ill keep harrassing then. Beware before you order from them. Their shipping is horrible. Customer service doesnt exist. The phone number you can find goes to a voicemail box that is always full. Hope I can help some of you!!

• I wish I had looked into the company before I ordered from spicylingerie.com, because if I had found these postings I wouldn't have ordered anything from them. Instead I'm stuck in a terrible situation. I ordered a Christmas outfit with matching stockings, and they sent me an e-mail saying that both items were sent out. But then I only received the stockings! With an invoice saying that they discontinued the outfit and I therefore wouldn't be receiving them. I e-mailed them asking why they didn't let me know ahead of time that they didn't have the outfit, because I certainly don't need the matching stockings without the lingerie, and asked how I could cancel my order and return the stockings. I received an automated reply that referred me to their return policy. I responded saying that I didn't feel I should have to pay for the return since they screwed up, and again just received an automated reply that referred me to their return policy. I sent another e-mail, still polite but more angry, demanding that they allow me to return the unwanted stockings at zero charge to me, and i never received a response. So now I've paid $20 for stockings with bells on them that I have no use for without the lingerie. Ridiculous.

• Li
    lil buffie Feb 28, 2010

i ordered a dress from this website and got something ive never ordered ive been sending them numerous messages and have gotten no response im highly upset and very dissappointed

• Hm
    hmw-666 Apr 16, 2010

i guess my comment is why does yahoo still put this company as one of there preferred sites. thats how i found it. spicy lingerie is a freakin joke. whatever you do - do not order from this company. they give you the run around. its too bad i really liked alot of there lingerie. i can guarntee that from now on i will investigate any company that i order from now on.

• Re
    redlight23 Apr 18, 2010

Generally I do not post my opinions of companies online, but in this case I felt I had to.

Before I ordered online I didn't take the time to look for customer reviews. I'm glad I didn't. I needed something great for my seldom-occurring weekend alone with my boyfriend, and looked everywhere for something to fit my needs. I came across SpicyLingerie, and called to ask if they thought the item would get to me in time (to their credit, the date was only four days out, yikes!). The woman on the phone was incredibly courtious, and explained to me that if I emailed the company which item numbers and sizes I was interested in, they could see if they had the item in their warehouse so that it would be ready to ship immediately.

I honestly did not believe that placing an order late Tuesday night with 2-3 day priority shipping would result in my recieving said item by Friday. But to my surprise, it arrived. Descretely packaged and exactly as I had ordered.

Perhaps my experience was a fluke, but I thought that this company deserved credit for saving at least one customer's romantic weekend with exceptional customer service.

Thanks SpicyLingerie.

Marvie101 Feb 07, 2011

Well I placed an order on [protected] and it is now 2-7-2011. My order has not been processed yet and after reading all of these reviews I would like to cancel it. Of course, nobody is available at customer service. We will see if anyone responds to my email. Maybe I will be one of the lucky ones who gets her order in a timely manner. i wont hold my breathe.

mabra62 Feb 18, 2011

I placed an order on Mon. still awaiting some feedback.
    Emailed several times an keep getting a generic email response .

No live person or response. Whne you call customer service you don't get an answer.

• Di
    Dissapointed In Dallas Apr 08, 2011

I too Agree. It took me almost two whole months after ordering and selecting express or me to get 3 items! I will never order from them again!

• Rr
    rrtr Apr 20, 2011

I think its funny that the lady from the company came here to respond to the first post, but had nothing to say to all the other complaints about this company that just doesn;t care about customer service. even the worst ebay seller will get the stuff out to you sooner, I have no idea how they are in business, oh yea, they scam people.

Angry_w May 24, 2011

I placed an order and after almost two weeks it finally shipped. I got an email that both items shipped but I only received one. The packing slip said the halter dress was discontinued. Although I was not charged for it, I was lied to about it being shipped to me. I have tried to call but only get voice mail with no response and live chat never came on. This outfit was for a special occasion so this is more than upsetting to me. I have never experienced this along with such a lack of customer service as long as I have been ordering online. I will never order from them again.

• THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE ### AND I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. I placed my costume order on October 18th and PAYED EXTRA for it to be delivered within 2-3 days.. it is not October 26th and I have not received it.. I have called SEVERAL TIMES and sent them SOOO many emails and they have NOT responded to me & the last email I sent, I sent them all to hell. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. You will absolutely NEVER receive what you order and If you want to get in contact with them GUESS WHAT? .. YOU CANT. Just don't do it. Spicy Lingerie Store is the absolute worst place you could ever order anything from. I'm pretty positive it's not even a real place...

• Mo
    monique e. williams Oct 30, 2011

I've ordered over a month a go still haven't got my order I ordered 4 other things from diffrent websites way after I put this order in everything I ordered came in before this one did this so say called store is a ###in scam I advise no one to order from them bunch of ###

Sagarian Mar 10, 2012

I placed an order for a white peasant top from the Spicy Lingerie website the first week in February 2012. I checked the link they had sent me for information on my order daily. I waited two weeks and then emailed them asking for an update on the status of my order when the link provided no new information. Three to four days later, they finally emailed me back stating that it had not even been shipped yet!

There was no indication on the website that the item was on back order or that it would not be shipped until after a certain date. I finally received the item approximately a week after that. I waited a total of approximately 2.5 to 3 weeks for one item because it wasn't shipped in a timely matter. The website should have clearly stated that the item was on back order so that consumers could make an informed decision on whether they wanted to place an order or not. I had planned on receiving that item by Valentine's Day.

It was also of poor quality as well as late! The material was very thin and scratchy. It did not look like the image displayed on the website.