The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved SLS — loan modification
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My bank of america loan was sold off to sls while I was in the process of trying to get a modification with bofa. Since then, i've been in home modification mode with sls for a year now and getting nowhere. I have made the last of my 3 month trial modification payments and received the permanent modification recently. Well, the house is underwater and the principal wasn't reduced. I have a reduced interest rate for the first 5 years, then it climbs every 5 years. That doesn't seem like much of a modification since banks are offering fixed rates these days.
They don't give reasons for why I don't qualify for a better deal than this. The person on the phone was giving me the run around and was lying. I talk to people on the phone for a living, so I know when someone is being shady. This company is shady, especially since it bought my loan from bank of american, that got if from countrywide, oh yeah and aurora was in there somewhere. Ripsoffs.
Does anyone know of a class action suit against this company? If so, please contact me!
More SLS Complaints & Reviews
- Specialized Loan Servicing - how the sls scam works
- SLS - class action suit
- Specialized Loan Servicing - mis-handling of loan & violation of loan practices
- Specialized Loan Servicing - deliberate tactics to ensure foreclosure
- Specialized Loan Servicing - sls lies and refuses to respond to complaints
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - Mortgage
- SLS Mortgage Servicing - class action lawsuit
- Specialized Loan Servicing - not very customer focused
- SLS - transfer
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - Loan documents and no welcome packet