The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Specialized Loan Servicing — deliberate tactics to ensure foreclosure
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After acquiring my 2nd mortgage form gmac, sls deliberately obfuscates contact methods with numbers to useless automated phone systems; intentionally transforms my e-mail address to all caps when trying to get a password established to set up automatic payments; require payments be made through western union at a cost of $10 per month; tries to use intent to foreclose notices to intimidate; fails to provide any meaningful method to contact them about setting up auto pay plan.
This band of thieves and liars comes off more and more like a giant scam.
More Specialized Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Specialized Loan Servicing - how the sls scam works
- SLS - class action suit
- Specialized Loan Servicing - mis-handling of loan & violation of loan practices
- Specialized Loan Servicing - sls lies and refuses to respond to complaints
- Specialized Loan Servicing - illegal foreclosure
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - Mortgage
- SLS Mortgage Servicing - class action lawsuit
- Specialized Loan Servicing - not very customer focused
- SLS - transfer
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - Loan documents and no welcome packet