Spar Internationalservice at the tills during checkout

D Jun 14, 2019

It is outrageous how it seems that people on the checkouts in this particular Spar shop, have competition who will scan the items fastest and get rid of customers as soon as possible, without any customer care or manners. If you pay as soon as they finish scanning, they will serve next customer and pile their shopping on top of yours. Nobody ever asks to help with packing or slow down with scanning if you have a lot of shopping to pack. This is the fourth time I had a bad experience shopping in the same shop in two weeks.

Today, not for the first time during our holiday, I've bought a full trolley of items. As it was nobody in front of me the lady at the till scanned all the items very quickly as I was taking them out of the trolley. By the time I moved the empty trolley and started packing, the items were just pushed in a pileup. There were two shop assistants standing by the till, talking and watching me packing, not offering help to pack. Another customer behind me was also waiting for me to pack and pay, talking to the till lady at the till who was obviously her friend and complaining that she had to wait. When I finished packing and paid, I was almost pushed out of the way by another customer.
I shop in spar regularly in UK, Germany and Austria, and I was never treated like that. I was always offered help and never rushed to do my shopping.
I love shopping in Spar therefore shopping in Labin has been my first bad experience and definitely spoiled our holiday in this country.
I would appreciate if you take my complaint seriously and do something about it.
In this country unfortunately, it seems I am not allowed to take a picture or a video so I can't attach any of the above.
On the receipt it says: blagajna105 trans 7657 blagajnik 10229